NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

JETS end zone update.

They removed the red AFC logo.  The end zone is painted the new green, with JETS on the left 66% and the logo to the right of that.

This could jsut be a preseason thing like they usually do when they play the Giants

1 hour ago, Clintau24 said:

Jaguars adding the 25th anniversary logo to the chest. A little surprised personally, as the chest already had the Jag head. This feels like more than just a patch swap/addition.

Well, what else could they do?  There’s not a better place for them to put it.  

37 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

JETS end zone update.

They removed the red AFC logo.  The end zone is painted the new green, with JETS on the left 66% and the logo to the right of that.

Not that it should be treated as Gospel, but that's also the case right now in Madden

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

1 hour ago, Clintau24 said:

Jaguars adding the 25th anniversary logo to the chest. A little surprised personally, as the chest already had the Jag head. This feels like more than just a patch swap/addition.

I like the patch design, but again, it's odd that they continue to use the old number font for applications like this. The patch looks huge from this angle -- I'm guessing (hoping?) it's not nearly as big as it looks here.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Carolina also with a patch, also on the Vapor Untouchable template

13 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Well, what else could they do?  There’s not a better place for them to put it.  

In 2014, the Jags wore a 20th anniversary patch without the Jag head, even though all retail items featured the Jag head. I was curious if they would go that route again this year, or even skip wearing it altogether.

That also means that the last two uniform sets have featured an anniversary logo in their second year of use...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

4 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

Carolina also with a patch, also on the Vapor Untouchable template

In 2014, the Jags wore a 20th anniversary patch without the Jag head, even though all retail items featured the Jag head. I was curious if they would go that route again this year, or even skip wearing it altogether.

That also means that the last two uniform sets have featured an anniversary logo in their second year of use...

Came here to post the same thing. It’s about time too. The Reebok template did not do Carolina’s jerseys any favors. 

Am I crazy or is there a small black stroke around the Panthers’ sleeve logo now? The outer blue parts look like there’s a black outline between them and the white of the jersey. You can really see it on the whiskers.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

3 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

The new template should help straighten out those shoulder stripes, right? At least the stripes look cleaner in those photos. 

9285780.jpg

I would think so. The VU template is much more structured than the previous. Ole Miss seems to have rather cleaner shoulder stripes on the VU.

Image result for ole miss football 2018

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

On 8/7/2019 at 2:39 PM, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

I'd be curious if a poll was taken of Patriots fans what they actually prefer. Despite the current uniform being dynasty era I think they seem to like the Pat Patriot unis better.

Most Fans I've talked to prefer either the Red or the 90's Blue version. 

Personally Navy is just one of the blandest colors to me. Nothing about it stands out. The Silver Helmet doesn't help either, also seems pretty generic. 

Watching some clips from 2010 when they did use the throwbacks, God Damn those really popped. Something about Red uniforms in the snow just looks so god damn beautiful. 

I still think the NFL should have done a 10-week celebration of the decades and granted throwbacks and fauxbacks (including helmets) for each team. Not saying each team needs 10 different uniforms though. We could have gotten a 1960s Panthers fauxback up against a true Saints late 1960s throwback. Or mix it up and have a 1930s Bears up against a 1990s Jaguars.

2 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Am I crazy or is there a small black stroke around the Panthers’ sleeve logo now? The outer blue parts look like there’s a black outline between them and the white of the jersey. You can really see it on the whiskers.

also the sleeve logo is sewn, not printed.

the black (outer) outline is new too.  the branding guide prohibited it, but i like it. 

the 25 seasons logo looks much better as a patch than the in stadium branding (cups etc).

i like this a lot!

Edit: preseason pants are currently missing logo at the hip. Have seen this during other pre-season games so will watch to see if they return by regular season. 

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived