NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

4 hours ago, hawk36 said:

I love this idea. Would the NFL allow though? They won't allow home and road helmet colors BUT could the Rams get away with home and road helmet decal logos? Very cool. 

I think the Rams are a weird exception to some of these rules, and will remain as such until their new uniforms are unveiled. At which point I suspect the NFL will force them to abide by the same standards everyone else has to.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, the admiral said:

Only the Raiders could play a game on a football field that's too big and wind up with a football field that's too small.

Not the Raiders fault this happened though. It all falls on Winnipeg and the NFL somehow not being ready. I thought the NFL would be more prepared for neutral site games especially after the last couple years with Mexico and the HOF Game having field issues similar to this.

bSLCtu2.png

Cowboys’ ESPN reporter, Todd Archer, conformed the uniform schedule for the Cowboys this season. Get ready to see the navy jerseys a whole lot. Eight times in fact.

Navy Jerseys:

at WAS, at NO, at NYJ, at NYG, at DET, at CHI.

Navy Jersey w/ white pants:

vs. MIN and LAR at home.

Color Rush:

vs Miami and on the road against NE.

White Jersey:

vs. NYG, GB, PHI, Thanksgiving Game vs. Buffalo, WAS and once on the road against Philadelphia. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

4 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Cowboys’ ESPN reporter, Todd Archer, conformed the uniform schedule for the Cowboys this season. Get ready to see the navy jerseys a whole lot. Nine times in fact.

Navy Jerseys:

vs. MIN and LAR at home.

Navy jersey for eight games...

Seems like they wore their regular navy jerseys 8 times total from 2001-2010. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Definitely. I remember we had a season earlier this decade wear we didn’t wear the navy uniforms once. 

I don’t mind the navy on the road, but I detest seeing the Cowboys wear it at home. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Navy jersey for eight games...

Seems like they wore their regular navy jerseys 8 times total from 2001-2010. 

The Cowboys uniform is a top-five look when they wear the navy tops. This makes me happy.,

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Cowboys’ ESPN reporter, Todd Archer, conformed the uniform schedule for the Cowboys this season. Get ready to see the navy jerseys a whole lot. Eight times in fact.

Navy Jerseys:

vs. MIN and LAR at home.

Color Rush:

White Jersey:

vs. NYG, GB, PHI, Thanksgiving Game vs. Buffalo, WAS and once on the road against Philadelphia. 

I doubt they'd do it and it was a little before my time...But i think it's funny that the Eagles would choose to wear white at home just to piss off the cowboys and make them wear their Navy jerseys because back in the day they hated wearing them.

2 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Yeah Winnipeg dropped the ball having a field configured for Canadian football. 

I'm just saying they had months to get the field ready and clear it for NFL play. I feel like something went wrong on their end. Nobody second guesses the idea of playing football in a football venue, so i can't really fault the Raiders for wanting to do a game in Canada. The Bills played in the Rogers Centre and got away with it, so again, whatever happened here was a screw up.

bSLCtu2.png

5 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Navy Jerseys:

vs. MIN and LAR at home.

Color Rush:

White Jersey:

The one thing that I can't get past on their blue jerseys is that cheesy looking outline on the numbers. I think that if they just ditched that and used silver colored numbers in the same font as the white jerseys, the away unis would be great looking.

16 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

The Bills played in the Rogers Centre and got away with it, so again, whatever happened here was a screw up.

The Rogers Centre has always been convertible though. Or was until they installed real grass. So it was easy to dismantle the Argos' field. Less so for the Blue Bombers' field at IG Field.

1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

I can't tell what the difference is between the new and old shoulders on the Panthers uniform. Are the shoulder stripes more straightened? I see how they're different on Madden 20, but not the real life game.

They changed to the vapor untouchable template, the stripes didn’t change themselves other than being slightly thinner.

20 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Navy Jerseys:

vs. MIN and LAR at home.

Color Rush:

White Jersey:

My favorite thing is when teams wear white at home to force the Cowboys into navy. It's super petty, but I love it so much. 

the user formerly known as cdclt

20 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Definitely. I remember we had a season earlier this decade wear we didn’t wear the navy uniforms once. 

I don’t mind the navy on the road, but I detest seeing the Cowboys wear it at home. 

Unfortunately, I don't agree with you.  IMO, Cowboys with the blue jersey and silver pants is one of the best looks in the NFL, and the white jersey and nauseated greenish blue pants is one of the worst.  Cowboys need to wear their colors more often at home, especially in an indoor stadium.  This cool gimmick of wearing WAH that peak in the 70s and 80s for most NFL teams is starting to wear thin now.  Time to change things up.

14 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I'm just saying they had months to get the field ready and clear it for NFL play. I feel like something went wrong on their end. Nobody second guesses the idea of playing football in a football venue, so i can't really fault the Raiders for wanting to do a game in Canada. The Bills played in the Rogers Centre and got away with it, so again, whatever happened here was a screw up.

They actually had a week to get the field ready. The Blue Bombers had a home game on the 15th and then the NFL game was the 22nd.

IbjBaeE.png

7 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

Unfortunately, I don't agree with you.  IMO, Cowboys with the blue jersey and silver pants is one of the best looks in the NFL, and the white jersey and nauseated greenish blue pants is one of the worst.  Cowboys need to wear their colors more often at home, especially in an indoor stadium.  This cool gimmick of wearing WAH that peak in the 70s and 80s for most NFL teams is starting to wear thin now.  Time to change things up.

Cowboys are a white team though. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Archived