NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

The Bucs one was a hard choice for me. I don’t think there is a right color option for them.

Black is probably the safest option. Pewter, if possible, might look okay. 

I get hung up on the Patriots. Red is probably too bright and gray would look bad. Guess navy for them?

(Possibly a dumb question ahead)

Are chinstraps with a colored chin guard and white straps still a thing? The solid/one color chinstraps took over that section of my local sports equipment store around the time I last played ball.

I think teams like the Packers and Colts would look better with those than they would a solid blue or solid green chinstrap.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Is there a rule about whether chinstraps are in place or not? If so, mandating white could be a safety measure to help spot players who aren’t buckling up 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

36 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Is there a rule about whether chinstraps are in place or not? If so, mandating white could be a safety measure to help spot players who aren’t buckling up 

i'm thinking this is the reason

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

2 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

Looks like the Browns App leaked the news early.

Wonder if this means we have seen the last of the horrible other brown jerseys.... 

The NFL is so insanely micromanaged i’m surprised this didn’t go to the NFL courts for an 8 month trial.

Archived