NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Weapon X said:

you'd think the NFL could afford to hire a decent logo designer by now. 

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

31 minutes ago, Weapon X said:

That's the alternate bear head from the 80's/90's. It was at midfield in 1994 as the 75th Anniversary logo. I guess they are marketing it as part of the 100 seasons.

355.gif

353.gif

bSLCtu2.png

I get why they are called the Browns, and that they are not named for the color. I do not agree that the alts should be upgraded to primary. I don't understand why they abandoned the orange jersey, it was superior to ether of the brown versions. I would go white at home for 3-4 games, orange for a few games, and brown alts for a few games. A few minor tweaks and the white jersey looks fine. Ditch the script on the pants and they work just fine. Just my 51 yr old opinion. 

3 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

That's the alternate bear head from the 80's/90's. It was at midfield in 1994 as the 75th Anniversary logo. I guess they are marketing it as part of the 100 seasons.

355.gif

353.gif

Thanks. Never knew about it, weird thing to just subtly put into a social media graphic though.

7 hours ago, crosfam said:

I get why they are called the Browns, and that they are not named for the color. I do not agree that the alts should be upgraded to primary. I don't understand why they abandoned the orange jersey, it was superior to ether of the brown versions. I would go white at home for 3-4 games, orange for a few games, and brown alts for a few games. A few minor tweaks and the white jersey looks fine. Ditch the script on the pants and they work just fine. Just my 51 yr old opinion. 

You're not a Browns fan. The orange isn't popular at all with fans. 

Brown or white is popular on the field and brown is popular for fan apparel. 

9 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

I wonder if any other teams will eventually their adopt Color Rush as their new Primary,  

It would be fantastic if the Saints could pull a Rams and use their throwback as the primary plus upgrade the CR to away. The Vikings could get away with using their CR as primary, but it wouldn’t really make a significant difference. Same goes for the Texans.

24 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

It would be fantastic if the Saints could pull a Rams and use their throwback as the primary plus upgrade the CR to away. The Vikings could get away with using their CR as primary, but it wouldn’t really make a significant difference. Same goes for the Texans.

The Vikings CR doesn't actually look good in my opinion. It doesn't fit with the helmet which has black and white on it. The jersey itself I kinda like, but as a uniform as a whole it's a downgrade from their normal jersey. I'm glad they don't wear it anymore.

10 hours ago, AustinFomBoston said:

I wonder if any other teams will eventually their adopt Color Rush as their new Primary,  

I’d like to see the Giants use their CR white unis as their permanent road unis, and not for a random home game.  Blue should always be their color jerseys at home.  Maybe 1-2 games with their current road unis tops.

I would like to see the Ravens use the purple CR jerseys as their primary home jersey as well.  They are nicer than the current ones.  Plus I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but I wish they get rid of the black jerseys.  I’m not a fan of them, purple looks a whole lot better.

1 hour ago, orangefaniniowa said:

I would like to see the Ravens use the purple CR jerseys as their primary home jersey as well.  They are nicer than the current ones.  Plus I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but I wish they get rid of the black jerseys.  I’m not a fan of them, purple looks a whole lot better.

Agreed. I know they weren’t exactly a favorite among fans, but it’d be interesting to see what the one-off gold pants from 2015 would’ve looked like when paired with the CR jersey.

spacer.png

11 hours ago, bad_salad said:

I generally can't stand any of the Color Rush unis, but I think that it would be a big upgrade if the Broncos, Steelers and Cardinals replaced their home jerseys with their Color Rush ones. 

I'd love to see the Saints make a black version of their CR jersey, and also the Cowboys coming up with a blue version of their CR--maybe to be worn on Thanksgiving.

1 hour ago, msubulldog said:

I'd love to see the Saints make a black version of their CR jersey, and also the Cowboys coming up with a blue version of their CR--maybe to be worn on Thanksgiving.

So basically have the cowboys bring back the thanksgiving double stars from 2000- whenever they started wearing the white throwback.

18 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

355.gif

353.gif

Why is it crying?

On 9/5/2019 at 1:51 AM, Weapon X said:

Thanks. Never knew about it, weird thing to just subtly put into a social media graphic though.

They are honoring different decades at the different games this year to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the franchise. Last night's game celebrated the 1980s. (Hence why the 85 Bears came out of the tunnel prior to kickoff)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived