NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

Chargers Celebrate 60 Years of Football With New Logo

September 12, 2019 - 17:39 PM

The Los Angeles Chargers are celebrating the 60th season in their franchise’s history in 2019, and now they have a commemorative logo to go with it. Los Angeles is rightfully including the franchise’s time in the American Football League (1960-69) […]

Read More...

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

The Panthers are wearing silver-blue-black-black tonight. 

And I love it. Don't @ me. 

I'm afraid I have no choice but to @ you... That sounds horrible.  All three major uniform pieces a different color and none white?  Bad. Then black pants with black socks?  That's adding crap to your pile of crap.  Ghastly.

The Panthers have a perfect uniform with their black jerseys over gray pants and it feels like they never, ever wear it.

Boo, Panthers, boo.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Not gonna @ anybody, just here to confirm that the Panthers look like trash. So much so that God himself is delaying the game so that fewer people have to see them.

That's pretty funny.

The biggest problem with the silver/blue/black is not just that it looks bad, but that it looks so dated. They look like an ideal of the early 90s teal and black design fad that the world wasn't quite ready for in 1992, but shouldn't be in 2019.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I know that this isn'y a popular opinion, but the Panthers look fantastic. I love us mixing and matching our uniform parts, although silver/blue/black is probably the worst one we have (leaving aside the ghastly silver pants). I prefer silver/blue/white, but this look is also great. My preferred look is definitely the all white with blue socks and the all black with blue socks, but since we wear the blue as well, I hope we wear blue/white more than blue/black.

the user formerly known as cdclt

2 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

That's pretty funny.

The biggest problem with the silver/blue/black is not just that it looks bad, but that it looks so dated. They look like an ideal of the early 90s teal and black design fad that the world wasn't quite ready for in 1992, but shouldn't be in 2019.

This is why I miss the old Diamondbacks uniforms. They had purple, teal, and black. It was the most 90s color scheme possible. We need exactly one team on the planet to do that. Plus, it was the only time anybody cared about them.

Somebody in Charlotte needs to take a look at the three-color uniform formula that Vet made. They might avoid upsetting the wrong people.

12 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

This is why I miss the old Diamondbacks uniforms. They had purple, teal, and black. It was the most 90s color scheme possible. We need exactly one team on the planet to do that. Plus, it was the only time anybody cared about them.

Somebody in Charlotte needs to take a look at the three-color uniform formula that Vet made. They might avoid upsetting the wrong people.

I didn't mind the red/black D-Bags, but what they've got going on right now is just sad. They look like they're playing a different sport.

On 9/8/2019 at 10:45 PM, mafiaman said:

I am now in the camp of this year’s Dolphins NOT wearing the 1972 throwbacks at all this season.  Let’s not tarnish that memory by busting those out for a 45-3 a** kicking.

On 9/9/2019 at 6:07 PM, mafiaman said:

Exactly.  Hopefully by 2022, they're bringing back the Dolphin with a helmet, darkening up the aqua, and taking me back to the days of Don Strock and the '82 playoff game.  Until then, they can wear the new-fangled suits.  

Amen

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

31 minutes ago, MattMill said:

Is it my tv or are the panthers wearing a different shade of blue than what they usually use? It seems like it’s more of a green blue than closer to a powder or baby blue. Is it just me? Maybe its the night game effect dulling the colors. 

It's the different fabrics due to the switch. The new ones are a different shade of blue. And they do look darker because the jerseys are soaked from the rain. 

usa_today_11096090.0.jpg

88f4ee21-d645-42d8-8bc4-beae0c034943-USP

Go A's!

Posted this in the week-to-week thread but it feels more relevant here with the discussion and the comparison pic of last year's set above. At what point do you cut your losses and remove the TV numbers entirely? 

Zoolander_01.jpg?fit=1275,538&ssl=1

r597260_1296x518_5-2.jpg&w=1256&h=502&sc

What is this? TV numbers for ants?

The swoosh is bigger than Cam's 1. 

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

29 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Posted this in the week-to-week thread but it feels more relevant here with the discussion and the comparison pic of last year's set above. At what point do you cut your losses and remove the TV numbers entirely? 

Before that point

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

It’s not often in this league that there is a game involving the Bucs and they aren’t the worst dressed team. 

What the heck, Carolina. They deserve that loss for even thinking that combo would look good, let alone actually wearing it. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived