NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BellaSpurs said:

Just curious, what would a FSU inspired set for the Redskins look like, a modernized Native American face, a spear helmet logo, and maybe you can throw the face logo on the shoulders?

The Redskins should like like this, period.spacer.png

On 9/23/2019 at 11:33 PM, BellaSpurs said:

Just curious, what would a FSU inspired set for the Redskins look like, a modernized Native American face, a spear helmet logo, and maybe you can throw the face logo on the shoulders?

FSU went with the spear helmet design in 1976, several years after the Redskins abandoned it in favor of the Lombardi uniforms. 

spacer.png 

I've always found the pant stripes an issue for those 90s 49ers unis. 

It's black/gold/red/gold/black. Fine. I can be cool with that. But the helmet stripe SHOULD have matched it. And maybe the intent was to match it with the older helmet design (with the middle portion raised). But with a newer helmet being rolled out, the gold was simply not part of it. 

Owens with the newer model vs Garcia with older model. 

jeffowensap.jpg

Go A's!

On 9/25/2019 at 2:42 PM, Red Wolf said:

More importantly, this is how the 49ers should look.

There are some things I really miss about that uniform (namely the shiny metallic pants that match the helmet finish, the red facemask, and the presence of gold on the jerseys), but ultimately that set was way too busy.

Surprised no one mentioned the Bears making that whole video about inclusivity for the 1936 uniforms. While I appreciate the stance, I find it more than a little hypocritical when they wear a GSH patch every game. The 1936 uniforms is part of the teams history during a shameful period for the NFL. The GSH patch actually celebrates the man who enacted those policies

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived