6 hours ago, schultzcore said:

Breaking: Saints wearing white-on-white uniforms at Jaguars, but not Color Rush.

https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/11/saints-jaguars-uniforms-color-rush-jerseys/

No black pants?!? Wow...

47 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

I don’t.  Cowboys never look good with the white jersey CR or not.  These look like glorified practice jerseys IMO. ☹️

So calling anything we don’t like “practice jerseys” really caught on after Jacksonville last year, huh? 

Predictably, the Saints’ new white pants are just a crappy white version of the black pants:

These are absolutely terrible, at least when worn with the white socks.

I had no idea those pants were even part of the Saints' uniforms.

And yeah they look like trash compared to the Color Rush. 

Cardinals v Falcons look so bad, both teams need to get a new look asap.

1 hour ago, elevenstraight said:

Unpopular opinion.. as a Saints fan I like it.. goes with the all black which I also like.. another unpopular opinion..😎

The game looked horrible. Both teams in all white from the waist down made it look like a scrimmage/joint practice. Stripeless pants have no place in the nfl other than throwbacks.

Looks like a typical boring college uniform. And the Saints look meh too. 

White pants are an awesome look for the Saints, but stripeless white pants? Gross. 

Gold is the only colour pants the Saints need.

The all-white look would’ve been much more palatable if they’d’ve worn contrasting (read as: black) socks with the combo. 

Guess they aren’t that bad in action. Just not as good as they could be. Think they’re fine if they did something different with the socks.

I am a Saints fan. As a general rule for most football teams, I don't like white jerseys and white pants at the same time. I like the Saints Color Rush outfit, and I thought the CR white pants would be fine with the normal white jersey. After all, the Ravens are essentially wearing their CR purple pants now on occasion with their regular jerseys. And I've never been over the moon for the Saints current gold pants because the pants and helmets don't usually match and the Nike khaki shade of gold they've forced up on the Saints doesn't leave enough contrast to the white jerseys. It leaves a gold/white/gold combo that looks too bland because the gold is too bland. But the plain white Saints pants need to be burned. They have the same problem the black pants have -- no stripe. I hate football pants with no stripes. They always look like just a pair of practice pants.

The Saints need a uniform overhaul. They need to go back to the original shade of gold. At that point, I'd be fine with any rotation of white, black or gold pants as long as they have three stripes on them and the middle stripe is white (or gold on the white pants), which the Saints have had at various points of their history. The current jerseys are OK and would work fine, but it would be better if they went back to the original Saints jerseys with serif numbers and sleeve stripes. 

Sooooo since there’s only one helmet teams are starting to go a little weird on ways to change the uniform up under the same helmet? 

Ditch the practice uniforms. This is a real game. 

SaintsNo.jpg