1 hour ago, mafiaman said:

TOP 5 in the NFL?  🤣

It’s not even that hard tbh. I say they’re up there with Raiders, Giants, Niners, Panthers, Bears and Colts.

1 hour ago, BellaSpurs said:

It’s not even that hard tbh. I say they’re up there with Raiders, Giants, Niners, Panthers, Bears and Colts.

🤣

2 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Bears, Packers, Chiefs, Raiders, Colts, Bills, Vikings. 

But this is actually closer to the truth than I thought. Though it’s more a reflection of how bad so many teams look these days. 

6 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Okay I maybe get not liking them as much as the throwbacks.

Saying their worse than the Bucs and Jags uniforms, yikes, I definitely can’t see it, I love the current set, it’s a great modernization of what they’ve been wearing for years

Who said I thought they were worse than the Bucs' uniforms?

5 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

I'd rate the Jags and Bucs both among the worst 5 uniforms in the NFL and I don't think that would be a hot take around these parts, so I have to ask which you prefer to the Dolphins. 

I'll take the Jags' set over the Dolphins' primary set. 

Both have the right colours for their respective teams, though Miami edges out Jacksonville by utilizing them better (the Jags need to use more gold). 

That being said? The Jags' set has the overall better look. Their numbers are much better than the Dolphins' goofy proprietary font and I'll take the Jags' helmet over the Dolphins' any day by virtue of having a better logo. 

2 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

It’s not even that hard tbh.

Top Five in the NFL.

-Bears

-Raiders 

-Packers 

-Colts 

-Bills 

In no particular order. 

If you want to do top ten?

-Panthers 

-Texans

-49ers

-Giants 

-Chiefs 

Again, in no particular order save for the Giants. They got bumped into the top ten because their inter-New York rivals decided to futz with a classic uniform. 

With that silly font and generic logo, the only thing keeping the Dolphins out of the bottom ten is the sad state of so many current NFL uniforms. Looking better than the Buccaneers, Titans, Browns, Seahawks, Bengals, Falcons, and Cardinals is nothing to beat your chest about.

1 hour ago, Ice_Cap said:

Top Five in the NFL.

-Bears

-Raiders 

-Packers 

-Colts 

-Bills 

In no particular order. 

If you want to do top ten?

-Panthers 

-Texans

-49ers

-Giants 

-Chiefs 

If you are just counting primary home and road combinations, and not stupid color rush crap or bad mix-match decisions (Panthers), that's a pretty good list, although I'd personally put my Vikings over the Panthers, Texans, and probably the Bills, with their needless navy outlines and strange widening helmet stripe.

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

With that silly font and generic logo, the only thing keeping the Dolphins out of the bottom ten is the sad state of so many current NFL uniforms. Looking better than the Buccaneers, Titans, Browns, Seahawks, Bengals, Falcons, and Cardinals is nothing to beat your chest about.

I think the logo is definitely a great update to their famous dolphin sub combo, their colors look great, they wouldn’t of been top 5 if they hadn’t of removed the navy, that was a huge upgrade

I don’t see how this is so controversial, I genuinely think they look great, I didn’t grow up in the 80s or anything, and the throwbacks are nice but, I don’t see how it constitutes this being a sub tier look. As bad as the bucs and titans unis, really?

You all are wrong.

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

That’s ridiculous. Seahawks have way better uniforms.

3 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

I think the logo is definitely a great update to their famous dolphin sub combo, their colors look great, they wouldn’t of been top 5 if they hadn’t of removed the navy, that was a huge upgrade

I don’t see how this is so controversial, I genuinely think they look great, I didn’t grow up in the 80s or anything, and the throwbacks are nice but, I don’t see how it constitutes this being a sub tier look. As bad as the bucs and titans unis, really?

They don’t look like a football team. Maybe if a local resort decided to start a company football league

Dolphins are middle of the pack somewhere. Resort logo and font definitely drop them a bit, even if removing navy was a huge upgrade.

Definitely better:

Colts, Bills, Raiders, Chiefs, Packers, Vikings, Panthers, 49ers, Steelers, Bears

Definitely worse:

Cardinals, Falcons, Bengals, Seahawks, Browns, Titans, Bucs

I like the Fins' colors, I love it when my teams play there with all that aqua.

Just saw the highlights of the Cards game.  A white helmet with an all black uni? Yeesh.

15 hours ago, Froob said:

That’s ridiculous. Seahawks have way better uniforms.

13 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Than who?

9 hours ago, Froob said:

Dolphins.

I've been a Seahawks fan my whole life and I do like the colors but I cannot honestly say that the Seahawks uniform is better than the Dolphins uniform. Off the top of my head without thinking much, the Dolphins are probably in the bottom half but the Seahawks are almost definitely in the bottom 10. So while they both aren't good, the Dolphins are still better. 

Colts never did anything for me.  Maybe I'm just not a fan of one color + white, or maybe it's just because most of their games are indoors on turf which creates poor lighting and is an environment that clashes with traditional uniforms.  They just seem too plain to me, though that makes me a little hypocritical because I like the Raiders.  One of those cases where you like what you like and you don't what you don't.

Also can't rank the Bills that high, mostly due to their unnecessary outlines and forced inclusion of navy.  Not going to sit here and do any kind of ranking, and maybe they'd still end up in my top 10, but at least in my eyes, they're not worthy of being considered in that top tier.

24 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Colts never did anything for me.  Maybe I'm just not a fan of one color + white, or maybe it's just because most of their games are indoors on turf which creates poor lighting and is an environment that clashes with traditional uniforms.

I don't like the Colts uniform as much as I used to after they darkened the blue about 15 years ago.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Colts never did anything for me.  Maybe I'm just not a fan of one color + white, or maybe it's just because most of their games are indoors on turf which creates poor lighting and is an environment that clashes with traditional uniforms.  They just seem too plain to me, though that makes me a little hypocritical because I like the Raiders.  One of those cases where you like what you like and you don't what you don't.

Also can't rank the Bills that high, mostly due to their unnecessary outlines and forced inclusion of navy.  Not going to sit here and do any kind of ranking, and maybe they'd still end up in my top 10, but at least in my eyes, they're not worthy of being considered in that top tier.

If you're going with one color + white, why not have the helmet in your one color? Should've been done long ago.

tumblr_q0am5wQeXR1u7t2opo1_1280.png