Jump to content

NFL changes 2019


FightingGoldenDevil

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, daveindc said:

 

If you're going with one color + white, why not have the helmet in your one color? Should've been done long ago.

 

tumblr_q0am5wQeXR1u7t2opo1_1280.png

It was, and then they went back to white because it looks better. Now it fits even more because it goes with their old school aesthetic which white helmets fit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Froob said:

Dolphins.

 

Meh, not to me. I don't love Miami's uniform, but after dropping the navy and returning to the old orange, they at least ended up in the middle of the pack.

 

Seattle's over-designed look gets a pass from a lot of people because they started winning immediately after the switch. IMO if they didn't have success on the field with it, it'd be looked at as just another uniform designed in this decade with way too much going on. When they wear the gray pants (the only pants they need) they whole thing improves tremendously, but still isn't great. Plus, I'll always hold a grudge against them for being the NFL's monochrome pioneers. Thanks for nothing, a-holes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, daveindc said:

 

If you're going with one color + white, why not have the helmet in your one color? Should've been done long ago.

 

tumblr_q0am5wQeXR1u7t2opo1_1280.png

I wouldn’t change the Colts look, but gotta admit that’s a sick helmet. Would have to see how it looked with the rest of the uniform.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

 

I've been a Seahawks fan my whole life and I do like the colors but I cannot honestly say that the Seahawks uniform is better than the Dolphins uniform. Off the top of my head without thinking much, the Dolphins are probably in the bottom half but the Seahawks are almost definitely in the bottom 10. So while they both aren't good, the Dolphins are still better. 

 

Dolphins is okay, but I really like Seattle’s. Just wish they’d add the green accents to the grey pants.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

 

Meh, not to me. I don't love Miami's uniform, but after dropping the navy and returning to the old orange, they at least ended up in the middle of the pack.

 

Seattle's over-designed look gets a pass from a lot of people because they started winning immediately after the switch. IMO if they didn't have success on the field with it, it'd be looked at as just another uniform designed in this decade with way too much going on. When they wear the gray pants (the only pants they need) they whole thing improves tremendously, but still isn't great. Plus, I'll always hold a grudge against them for being the NFL's monochrome pioneers. Thanks for nothing, a-holes.

If I didn't agree with you, I'd be offended you called my favorite team a-holes. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2019 at 10:17 AM, dont care said:

It was, and then they went back to white because it looks better. Now it fits even more because it goes with their old school aesthetic which white helmets fit. 

 

I'm not sure what you're talking about here.  The Colts haven't worn blue helmets since the mid 50s (with the exception of a preseason game in 2010 when they wore 1955 throwbacks).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, DiePerske said:

Let's talk about teams better than the Dolphins

 

Baltimore

Arizona

Seattle

Atlanta

Tampa

 

Are you serious?! Baltimore yes, but not the rest of that bunch. Miami’s may have some problems, but Atlanta & Arizona are so over due for updates, and Tampa is an over designed mess. Seattle is okay, but I’d still put Miami over Seattle. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

 

Are you serious?! Baltimore yes, but not the rest of that bunch. Miami’s may have some problems, but Atlanta & Arizona are so over due for updates, and Tampa is an over designed mess. Seattle is okay, but I’d still put Miami over Seattle. 

 

 

Yup. I’m honestly a fan of Seattle’s. Arizona and Atlanta are over piped sure, but still superior. Due for an update does not equal bad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, leopard88 said:

 

I'm not sure what you're talking about here.  The Colts haven't worn blue helmets since the mid 50s (with the exception of a preseason game in 2010 when they wore 1955 throwbacks).

Wore em in that Philly game too (the one Austin Collie nearly died in). That was a fun throwback.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, leopard88 said:

 

I'm not sure what you're talking about here.  The Colts haven't worn blue helmets since the mid 50s (with the exception of a preseason game in 2010 when they wore 1955 throwbacks).

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. It did not look good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.