I've always thought the Texans looked best as a red-primary team for a few reasons, mainly because the Cowboys are the blue heavy team, it contrasts as the in-state rival.

3 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

I've always thought the Texans looked best as a red-primary team for a few reasons, mainly because the Cowboys are the blue heavy team, it contrasts as the in-state rival.

You shouldn't make a change based on another team, especially one that you only play every 4 years.

19 hours ago, DNAsports said:

This Texans look actually looks pretty good:

I'd posted a couple similar variations of this here a while back. Thought for a split second he used my work because I had actually used that same image. :)

IgYm9Sp.png

089fHra.jpg

NFL Honors 150th Anniversary Of First College Football Game With School-Specific Helmet Decals

November 5, 2019 - 02:34 AM

This week marks the 150th anniversary of college football’s first game, so the National Football League allowed players from the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants to wear helmet decals with their alma mater’s logo during Monday Night Football. The […]

Read More...

8 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

You shouldn't make a change based on another team, especially one that you only play every 4 years.

We do play them in preseason. 

Bills, Chiefs, Raiders, Packers routinely look really good. I give the Bills extra credit since they went from one of the very worst looks in the early 2000s to one of the NFL's very best earlier this decade. And they went traditional at a time when other teams very much weren't. Plus their shade of blue contrasts so nicely with other teams, that they almost always hold up their end of the deal when it comes to good uniform match-ups (the only exception is when they go all blue).

I've posted this before, but I think this is the height of NFL uniform match-ups:

879647232-buffalo-bills-v-kansas-city-ch

20120916_jrc_al9_055.jpg

I think this is probably the worst:

1185295826.jpeg&c=sc&w=3200&h=2274

Maybe a new league for the Major League Football Universe should be the Arena League Football.

3 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Bills, Chiefs, Raiders, Packers routinely look really good. I give the Bills extra credit since they went from one of the very worst looks in the early 2000s to one of the NFL's very best earlier this decade. And they went traditional at a time when other teams very much weren't. Plus their shade of blue contrasts so nicely with other teams, that they almost always hold up their end of the deal when it comes to good uniform match-ups (the only exception is when they go all blue).

I've posted this before, but I think this is the height of NFL uniform match-ups:

20120916_jrc_al9_055.jpg

I think this is probably the worst:

1185295826.jpeg&c=sc&w=3200&h=2274

In the top pix, helmet matches the uni for both combos - socks done right!   The 2nd pix, helmet matches pants, still great socks!   Only slight beef I have is Bills Grey Masks, but I am not really into either white/red/blue so much either - all of which they wore with other helmet looks.

The third pix only has a couple of element that are not horrible - Titans pants/socks is best part combo on current set.  Helmets Not matching either jersey or pants in each can be interesting - but in this Carolina version - it is an eyesore with light helmet over mono-dark.

1 hour ago, MrFreckles said:

Cowboys/Giants has to be a top uni matchup of the week, right?

spacer.png

I'd say so. The Giants' Color Rush unis need to be brought back full time, and I like the Cowboys' navy jersey more than the whites. A very nice looking matchup.

11 hours ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

We do play them in preseason. 

Pre-season? Who cares? Those are games played by people who won't be in the league in a few weeks. I don't care what happens in the pre-season, and am even less likely to care about making a uniform change on the basis of a pre-season game.

3 hours ago, Punchy_Gungus said:

I'd say so. The Giants' Color Rush unis need to be brought back full time, and I like the Cowboys' navy jersey more than the whites. A very nice looking matchup.

I love the white uniform especially at home, something about it just sets up a beautiful game for every team that comes in (depending on their unis). The white jersey is iconic, so not placing them in a top 10 is “eh” to me. The Packers green, Cowboys white, Steelers black And 49ers red will always be iconic uniforms to me. 

the blues are eh to me, they have to be worn at the right place. But more than anything, my dad tells me the Cowboys always play like boo boo burgers when they wear blue

4 minutes ago, d11king said:

I love the white uniform especially at home, something about it just sets up a beautiful game for every team that comes in (depending on their unis). The white jersey is iconic, so not placing them in a top 10 is “eh” to me. The Packers green, Cowboys white, Steelers black And 49ers red will always be iconic uniforms to me. 

the blues are eh to me, they have to be worn at the right place. But more than anything, my dad tells me the Cowboys always play like boo boo burgers when they wear blue

A beautiful game for what ever team except when it’s not...

16 hours ago, DG_Now said:

The Bills' mono-red look is worse, in my opinion.  The red jersey with white pants would look good, but they won't wear that for some reason.

9 hours ago, MrFreckles said:

Cowboys/Giants has to be a top uni matchup of the week, right?

spacer.png

Only if Dallas wasn’t playing.

On 11/4/2019 at 2:03 PM, Sec19Row53 said:

No but in a state like Texas where Cowboys are king, standing out rather than blending in doesn’t hurt.

9 hours ago, slats7 said:

Dallas has two sets of pants that don't match the helmets. Amazing even for them.

They silver pants they wear with the. Navy jerseys don’t match the helmet?

8 hours ago, dont care said:

They silver pants they wear with the. Navy jerseys don’t match the helmet?

Nope.  The pants they wear with the navy jerseys are straight silver, the other pants are blue-green-silver, and the helmet is a slightly bluer silver. Nothing matches.

On 11/4/2019 at 9:24 PM, DG_Now said:

20120916_jrc_al9_055.jpg

Close. This is the best uniform match up in the NFL and it happens every season. 

5b95e8e8caa2a.image.jpg?resize=1200,916