NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Bill81361 said:

The Ottawa Rough Riders wore those jerseys in 1969.  Notice the lack of trim around the numbers.
spacer.png

I did notice the lack of trim, but I didn't want to let that detail ruin a a little sarcasm.

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

Ye gods, I really miss sleeves. 

I'll second this.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Since the DBacks go with that deep red and 'sand' color, it might be nice for the Cardinals to work that scheme into a throwback-style like above, complete with 'sand' pants that simulate the old-timey tan/brown ones.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I could be wrong, but I believe the pants worn in this official photoshoot from the Broncos are new. I’ve double checked and it’s definitely not socks or practice pants. 

EDIT definitely not wrong, Broncos twitter deleted this post. Someone might have messed up. Really interesting they come down much further than normal pants. New template incoming?spacer.png

36 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

I could be wrong, but I believe the pants worn in this official photoshoot from the Broncos are new. I’ve double checked and it’s definitely not socks or practice pants. 

EDIT definitely not wrong, Broncos twitter deleted this post. Someone might have messed up. Really interesting they come down much further than normal pants. New template incoming?spacer.png

Those are just tights he chose to wear during pregame warmups. There is no reason for football pants to become capris’. No performance reason, or historical reason.

41 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

Why would they be wearing new pants in Buffalo when they're playing in their normal ones right now?

bSLCtu2.png

Jets looked nice when they went simple. Green over white looks good. White over green or white over white look good.

That's really all they need. Take those black shirts and pants and throw em in the garbage.

th?id=ON.23280DF47DBA9A9051D44EB81AD1E57

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Jets looked nice when they went simple. Green over white looks good. White over green or white over white look good.

That's really all they need. Take those black shirts and pants and throw em in the garbage.

th?id=ON.23280DF47DBA9A9051D44EB81AD1E57

And also tell everyone to tuck in their goddamn shirts.

spacer.png

The only positive about the Jets black uniforms is they haven't overused them - just the predictable prime time games. And based on the Jets performance this year, we won't be seeing many of those next season. 

My initial fear was we were going to see them right out of the gate and then nearly every week. 

4 hours ago, mmajeski06 said:

My initial fear was we were going to see them right out of the gate and then nearly every week. 

Good thing that was never possible because they were designated as the alternate and the NFL’s limits how many times alternate uniforms can be worn

10 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

The Bears looked awesome in a gray mask (no surprise) and could make it perminant with zero complaints from me.

Along with half a dozen other teams.

Doesn't the gray stick out more than the navy mask?

The weird thing is you rarely use gray masks on your concepts. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

48 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

The Bears looked awesome in a gray mask (no surprise) and could make it perminant with zero complaints from me.

Along with half a dozen other teams.

It needed the orange C, though. It felt like something was missing with it just in white

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Archived