15 hours ago, FormerLurker said:

Wow Seattle looks REALLY good in blue pants

agreed. That’s a fantastic look for them. I’d genuinely like it if that became their primary... or was worn at least a few times, whether home or away. They really only need blue pants, and should just scrap the white and gray. 

Need to wear green socks to complete that look.

Why do NFL teams HATE contrasting socks these days? Even the Panthers stopped doing it with the black pants. Am I missing something?

On 12/3/2019 at 8:14 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

agreed. That’s a fantastic look for them. I’d genuinely like it if that became their primary... or was worn at least a few times, whether home or away. They really only need blue pants, and should just scrap the white and gray. 

One tweak I'd like to see if for them to replace the silver with green when they wear the green jerseys. It would blend much better. 

Then if you replaced the silver numeral outline with white and paired them with white pants, you'd have a really great look IMO.

GreenHawk.jpg

1 minute ago, hawk36 said:

One tweak I'd like to see if for them to replace the silver with green when they wear the green jerseys. It would blend much better. 

Then if you replaced the silver numeral outline with white and paired them with white pants, you'd have a really great look IMO.

GreenHawk.jpg

If we go this route, have to make the eyes gray to at least keep some gray presence in the logo. 

3 hours ago, hawk36 said:

GreenHawk.jpg

I agree, except i think white numbers with blue outline would be superior

3 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

If we go this route, have to make the eyes gray to at least keep some gray presence in the logo. 

But this would ONLY be for use with the green jersey. Like how the Rams change the decal to white or yellow depending on which uniform they are wearing.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:14 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

I agree that they can ditch the white pants and nothing would be lost.

But I'm a huge fan of this look, which I think is among the best in the NFL and a case where different helmet/pants color combo looks great:

09242017_loss_165606-1020x611.jpg

21 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

But this would ONLY be for use with the green jersey. Like how the Rams change the decal to white or yellow depending on which uniform they are wearing.

Are the outlines on the numerals white or gray? Regardless, a small hint of gray on the eyes would be fine. 

Regardless, I don't even think the NFL would allow a team to change the logo decals on a helmet for a non throwback uniform. They want to keep that helmet standard. 

2 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

Are the outlines on the numerals white or gray? Regardless, a small hint of gray on the eyes would be fine. 

Regardless, I don't even think the NFL would allow a team to change the logo decals on a helmet for a non throwback uniform. They want to keep that helmet standard. 

Isn't that already a rule? I believe it is.

11 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I agree that they can ditch the white pants and nothing would be lost.

But I'm a huge fan of this look, which I think is among the best in the NFL and a case where different helmet/pants color combo looks great:

09242017_loss_165606-1020x611.jpg

that’s definitely a good look - different helmet/pants always works if the helmet is dark and the pants are silver/gold/yellow/wolf gray. 

those pants need green in the stripe thingies tho. 

1 hour ago, phutmasterflex said:

The Rams and Broncos change decals for color rush. 

As long as we're talking Seahawks on the road, they should never wear these combos again:

456769546.0.jpg

09292019_hawks-gallery12_170302-1020x818

The Seahawks really need to dump this whole look and start over with inspiration from their first uniforms, but since I doubt they'll do that, they could try to save this overdone costume by adding green to the stripe detail on the gray pants, and burning the navy and white pants. Gray pants are all they need.

The Seahawks shouldn't be allowed blue pants going forward. They've proved they can't be trusted with a dark pants option.