Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, FormerLurker said:

Wow Seattle looks REALLY good in blue pants


agreed. That’s a fantastic look for them. I’d genuinely like it if that became their primary... or was worn at least a few times, whether home or away. They really only need blue pants, and should just scrap the white and gray. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to wear green socks to complete that look.

 

Why do NFL teams HATE contrasting socks these days? Even the Panthers stopped doing it with the black pants. Am I missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 8:14 AM, BringBackTheVet said:


agreed. That’s a fantastic look for them. I’d genuinely like it if that became their primary... or was worn at least a few times, whether home or away. They really only need blue pants, and should just scrap the white and gray. 
 

 

One tweak I'd like to see if for them to replace the silver with green when they wear the green jerseys. It would blend much better. 

 

Then if you replaced the silver numeral outline with white and paired them with white pants, you'd have a really great look IMO.

 

GreenHawk.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hawk36 said:

One tweak I'd like to see if for them to replace the silver with green when they wear the green jerseys. It would blend much better. 

 

Then if you replaced the silver numeral outline with white and paired them with white pants, you'd have a really great look IMO.

 

GreenHawk.jpg

If we go this route, have to make the eyes gray to at least keep some gray presence in the logo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hawk36 said:

One tweak I'd like to see if for them to replace the silver with green when they wear the green jerseys. It would blend much better. 

 

Then if you replaced the silver numeral outline with white and paired them with white pants, you'd have a really great look IMO.

 

GreenHawk.jpg

I agree, except i think white numbers with blue outline would be superior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

If we go this route, have to make the eyes gray to at least keep some gray presence in the logo. 

But this would ONLY be for use with the green jersey. Like how the Rams change the decal to white or yellow depending on which uniform they are wearing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 8:14 AM, BringBackTheVet said:


agreed. That’s a fantastic look for them. I’d genuinely like it if that became their primary... or was worn at least a few times, whether home or away. They really only need blue pants, and should just scrap the white and gray. 
 

 

 

I agree that they can ditch the white pants and nothing would be lost.

 

But I'm a huge fan of this look, which I think is among the best in the NFL and a case where different helmet/pants color combo looks great:

 

09242017_loss_165606-1020x611.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

But this would ONLY be for use with the green jersey. Like how the Rams change the decal to white or yellow depending on which uniform they are wearing.

Are the outlines on the numerals white or gray? Regardless, a small hint of gray on the eyes would be fine. 

 

Regardless, I don't even think the NFL would allow a team to change the logo decals on a helmet for a non throwback uniform. They want to keep that helmet standard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

Are the outlines on the numerals white or gray? Regardless, a small hint of gray on the eyes would be fine. 

 

Regardless, I don't even think the NFL would allow a team to change the logo decals on a helmet for a non throwback uniform. They want to keep that helmet standard. 

Isn't that already a rule? I believe it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

 

I agree that they can ditch the white pants and nothing would be lost.

 

But I'm a huge fan of this look, which I think is among the best in the NFL and a case where different helmet/pants color combo looks great:

 

09242017_loss_165606-1020x611.jpg

 


that’s definitely a good look - different helmet/pants always works if the helmet is dark and the pants are silver/gold/yellow/wolf gray. 
 

those pants need green in the stripe thingies tho. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phutmasterflex said:

Are the outlines on the numerals white or gray? Regardless, a small hint of gray on the eyes would be fine. 

 

Regardless, I don't even think the NFL would allow a team to change the logo decals on a helmet for a non throwback uniform. They want to keep that helmet standard. 

 

The Rams and Broncos change decals for color rush. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as we're talking Seahawks on the road, they should never wear these combos again:

456769546.0.jpg

09292019_hawks-gallery12_170302-1020x818

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Seahawks really need to dump this whole look and start over with inspiration from their first uniforms, but since I doubt they'll do that, they could try to save this overdone costume by adding green to the stripe detail on the gray pants, and burning the navy and white pants. Gray pants are all they need.

 

The Seahawks shouldn't be allowed blue pants going forward. They've proved they can't be trusted with a dark pants option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.