NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ray Lankford said:

The problem's not the bolt on blue, it's that it doesn't match the helmet. The yellow pops off the white more than it does off the blue so it's all unbalanced. 

The problem with the CURRENT set is when the bolt is on blue.. you're right, it should always match the helmet.. the current white jersey and pants shouldn't have the blue panel.. it should just have the bolt.. which is what they nailed perfectly with the navy set

1 hour ago, WavePunter said:

The problem with the CURRENT set is when the bolt is on blue.. you're right, it should always match the helmet.. the current white jersey and pants shouldn't have the blue panel.. it should just have the bolt.. which is what they nailed perfectly with the navy set

At the very least, they should add a white outline to the bolt.

6 minutes ago, HailGoldPants said:

I was curious what the Chargers Color Rush set would look like with gold pants. Not bad, but maybe too much of a good thing. White pants would probably serve them better...

img_7818.jpg

that looks pretty freakin' great, at least in my opinion.

sig2024.png

12 minutes ago, HailGoldPants said:

I was curious what the Chargers Color Rush set would look like with gold pants. Not bad, but maybe too much of a good thing. White pants would probably serve them better...

img_7818.jpg

If the Rams go with yellow pants, Chargers oughta go with white pants, IMO. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Nope. The helmet should never be the lightest element on the uniform. No exceptions. It looks bad on Wyoming, it looks bad on that Chargers mockup, it looked bad on the Titans (when they still had white helmets), and I'm sure there's more examples.

ExJworW.png

2 hours ago, HailGoldPants said:

img_7818.jpg

Yikes from the waist down that’s ugly as hell, white pants would look great however.

Violates the formula.  No good.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, hawk36 said:

The nostalgic part of me would like to see the yellow but not sure it would work overall. Nice with the white set though. (Funny I had colored the same pic)

chargersyellow.jpgSDCYellow.jpg

Then they’re the Rams. It would be 2 LA teams wearing the same color combo. It’d be different if they played in SD (like they should). 

XM4KeeA.png

I’d rather see them play up powder blue and gold (powder blue home jersey, powder blue numbers outlined in yellow instead of navy, powder blue pants option) and make navy the tertiary color (if not get rid of it altogether). Think Denver Nuggets during the Carmelo Anthony era. 

6 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Nope. The helmet should never be the lightest element on the uniform. No exceptions. It looks bad on Wyoming, it looks bad on that Chargers mockup, it looked bad on the Titans (when they still had white helmets), and I'm sure there's more examples.

Sorry... exception.

1425a6a092d205ef9d16b980eedd02ed.jpg

56 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Sorry... exception.

1425a6a092d205ef9d16b980eedd02ed.jpg

Nah. At least in my opinion, a white helmet with two differently colored pants and jerseys makes them look like a youth team that doesn’t have the money to spend on paint for the helmets so they just bought the cheaper white ones 

Archived