NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Sorry... exception.

1425a6a092d205ef9d16b980eedd02ed.jpg

Thats bad. White and silver shouldn’t be mixed. They’re  so close that both helmet and pants should be one or the other.  Same goes for Carolina. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I totally agree. I hate when a team wears gray or silver pants with white jerseys. The Raiders are the exception for me, only because it's a frame-of-reference uniform for me. Take away their long history wearing it, and I would argue it's bad design.

3 hours ago, cheo25 said:

I totally agree. I hate when a team wears gray or silver pants with white jerseys. The Raiders are the exception for me, only because it's a frame-of-reference uniform for me. Take away their long history wearing it, and I would argue it's bad design.

That’s not the problem with the photo.  Silver pants and white jersey look fine together so long as they abut. Mixing a white helmet and silver pants, or vice versa, that’s the abomination. 

On 1/22/2019 at 11:05 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Sorry... exception.

1425a6a092d205ef9d16b980eedd02ed.jpg

21 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Rules be damned... I love that USFL Boston/Portland/Whatever Breakers' uniform.

I believe it's Portland.  Based on the copper pants and black socks, I'm pretty sure the opponent is the Arizona Outlaws.  They only played in 1985 . . . and, by deduction . . . Portland!

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

On 1/23/2019 at 2:32 PM, cheo25 said:

58c0508881d82_eagles112.jpg.341d8e2b34f9cb8c57c3c39ec57aa28c.jpg   I like the eagles with that look too (I'm heavily biased though)

There is nothing wrong with silver pants and white jersey... considering you have to have a white jersey.  Silver helmet and white pants (and vice versa) is unacceptable.

1. Whatever that uniform that OSV posted is the worst use of color I've ever seen.  That's hideous.

2.  HEATH MOTHER FUGGGGGGGGIN SHERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

EDIT: Eric Pinky Floyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydddddddd!!!!!!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 1/23/2019 at 2:32 PM, cheo25 said:

I totally agree. I hate when a team wears gray or silver pants with white jerseys.

All of these are pretty good. Not sure what you think is wrong with them...?

patriots-quarterback-drew-bledsoe-eyes-a

s-l300.jpgeric-zeier-10-quarterback-for-the-univer

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

11 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

c910eb3c30b3ca01f41b0aca97d2cb28.jpg

Great color scheme, terrible logo.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

11 hours ago, WSU151 said:

All of these are pretty good. Not sure what you think is wrong with them...?

Agreed, those are all good.  I really like Georgia's silver, though it could stand to be a little darker.

The white jersey isn't ideal, but unavoidable.  Is it just me or does it look like Barry Sanders is wearing silver-blueish pants rather than straight up silver?

15 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

c910eb3c30b3ca01f41b0aca97d2cb28.jpg

3 hours ago, leopard88 said:

Great color scheme, terrible logo.

Yeah, the worst logo.  I'm a sucker for Kelly green and royal blue every time.  This thing is mess by any technical standard, but in those colors, I can't help it.... I just like looking at it.

Archived