NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

NFL-anniversary-logos-50-75-100-590x571.

1994 was, uh, hoo-boy.  Even the goddamn NFL couldn't resist plugging in teal and purple. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

I'm sure this has been mentioned, so sorry if I missed it. But teams aren't doing throwbacks in 2019 for the 100th season like the AFL one's in 2009? Seems like a big missed opportunity. 

Nah. One shell and all that garbage I’m sure no one wants to bring up.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

3 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Something that caught my attention: Nick Foles was introduced with a teal jersey at his Jacksonville press conference. If this team loves teal so much, why isn't it their regular color? I don't get it.

The owner prefers black, but knows the fans prefer teal. Trying to walk the tightrope. 

4 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

The owner prefers black, but knows the fans prefer teal. Trying to walk the tightrope. 

Well he fell off that tightrope a long time ago. Pick a lane and stick with it

6 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Something that caught my attention: Nick Foles was introduced with a teal jersey at his Jacksonville press conference. If this team loves teal so much, why isn't it their regular color? I don't get it.

Both the teal and the black jersey were on the table when he signed his contract and was introduced. 

On 12/12/2018 at 9:50 PM, FSUViking said:
  • The Bills somehow get worse and worse with every reincarnation.

Man I totally disagree I think the Bill have a top 10 uniform set in the league right now

I do miss the red helmet tho. but They are clean now

36 minutes ago, SpreadJerm said:

Man I totally disagree I think the Bill have a top 10 uniform set in the league right now

I do miss the red helmet tho. but They are clean now

Yeah, when the bills wear the correct combos they are tops in the league.

Blue/white/blue and white/white/blue. Even white/blue/blue looks good, provided the players are showing at least half white sock.

(I'd personally prefer if the bills took the red color rush socks and wore them full-time at home, but that's a seperate issue)

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Anyone else notice recent Browns acquisitions have been portrayed in the alternate brown uniform instead of the regular one? The regular is still available for sale, but it's just something that stood out for me.

Making OBJ's first jersey:

Olivier Vernon's Twitter profile pic:

dP6uvfEm_400x400.jpg

3 minutes ago, BigEd76 said:

Anyone else notice recent Browns acquisitions have been portrayed in the alternate brown uniform instead of the regular one? The regular is still available for sale, but it's just something that stood out for me.

dP6uvfEm_400x400.jpg

Hopefully the 2019 Cleveland Browns will be going with the color rush home jerseys like the 2018 Rams did with their throwback jerseys.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

8 minutes ago, PittsburghSucks said:

Hopefully the 2019 Cleveland Browns will be going with the color rush home jerseys like the 2018 Rams did with their throwback jerseys.

I wish. I can't see the NFL making an exception since the Browns didn't relocate like the Rams.

The Browns know the others jerseys are awful, so they probably are just trying to show them as little as possible.

6 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

I wish. I can't see the NFL making an exception since the Browns didn't relocate like the Rams.

The Browns know the others jerseys are awful, so they probably are just trying to show them as little as possible.

I don't think the Rams were allowed this because they moved, since they played 2 seasons in their St. Louis home uniforms.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

1 hour ago, BigEd76 said:

dP6uvfEm_400x400.jpg

I've noticed that too. Hope so. Only change for me... remove the white stripe from the helmet since white isn't anywhere else in the uniform. And maybe go one step further and have orange pants that match the revised helmet.

1 hour ago, BigEd76 said:

dP6uvfEm_400x400.jpg

Browns fans on twitter have been banging down the door wanting to be able to purchase a color rush jersey in the vapor template.  Now that Beckham is here they want one even more in this template.  Its time to scrap the primaries and go with this color rush jersey.  It is soooo beautiful!

Archived