3 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

Honestly with the way the Browns have been using the color rush on Twitter and how they even used the jersey for OBJ's announcement, making it, using it on television shows about it, etc. I think the team has, or at least leveraging the league to let them. 

I just wish they'd go that route then roll out white pants. 

6 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

The option is there so you might as well do it. 

This is the sort of thinking that leads to disaster.

23 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

- Fix the numbers on the brown and white jerseys.

- Add striped socks.

- Dump the contrast stitching, whose utter stupidity is only an afterthought because of the other more blatant stupid elements of the uniform.

Do all of that (plus nixing the word mark on the pants), and the uniforms are a decent modernization.

Somehow forgot about the stitching so yes get rid of that too. 

8 hours ago, mafiaman said:

Dolphins in 1972 throwbacks permanently, right?  The Tannehill era is OVER!

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

No thanks.  I prefer the movie:

“Revenge of the Nerds VI:  The Nerds Take Their Dolphins Back

On 3/15/2019 at 10:14 AM, VDizzle12 said:

wordmarks

On 3/15/2019 at 10:14 AM, VDizzle12 said:

It would be nice if the Browns at least removed the wordmarks from the pants for next season. The NFL doesn't have any restrictions on pants, so why not? I'm sure they have to order new ones every season anyway.

I mean if the Rams were able to change pants for the 2017 season why not Cleveland?  They really should move the color rush to primary home and then when they are eligible change the white jersey completely.  Then they would have the perfect set. 

Unpopular opinion but I would love to see the bulldog head on at least one side of the helmet. 

52 minutes ago, Dodgeryaqui8016 said:

I mean if the Rams were able to change pants for the 2017 season why not Cleveland?  They really should move the color rush to primary home and then when they are eligible change the white jersey completely.  Then they would have the perfect set. 

I think teams can change their pant or helmet designs every year if they really wanted to. Doesn't seem like the Browns care enough right now to make a one-year temporary change.

On 3/16/2019 at 5:49 PM, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

Waiting for our friend @BrandMooreArt to tell us something about luxury aquarium brand capitalization 

35 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

I think teams can change their pant or helmet designs every year if they really wanted to. Doesn't seem like the Browns care enough right now to make a one-year temporary change.

Helmets can’t because that’s one of the main things that are used in graffics for marketing the teams. Pants aren’t used really and can be changed rather easily.

2 hours ago, dont care said:

Helmets can’t because that’s one of the main things that are used in graffics for marketing the teams. Pants aren’t used really and can be changed rather easily.

And more importantly, helmets are a heavy part of merchandising.  That's why they can't be easily or quickly changed.  Pants, on the other hand, aren't sold to the public.  Consequently, the NFL doesn't care much about those.

11 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

And more importantly, helmets are a heavy part of merchandising.  That's why they can't be easily or quickly changed.  Pants, on the other hand, aren't sold to the public.  Consequently, the NFL doesn't care much about those.

I remember seeing a concept here a bunch of years back for shorts based on teams' pants designs. The NFL should pay for that idea, and also make sweatpants in the same style.

Alas, they'd probably be really expensive.

5 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

I remember seeing a concept here a bunch of years back for shorts based on teams' pants designs. The NFL should pay for that idea, and also make sweatpants in the same style.

Alas, they'd probably be really expensive.

They have, Nike sells $45 practice shorts that match the pants rather closely.

4 minutes ago, dont care said:

They have, Nike sells $45 practice shorts that match the pants rather closely.

That's right, I remember those. They were performance attire, some matched more than others and may have been a one-year thing?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-75-Nike-NFL-OnField-Seattle-Seahawks-SpeedVent-DriFit-Training-Shorts-SMALL/273001383268?hash=item3f90268564:g:uhAAAOSwM91aYZL2

I still think this is a missed opportunity.

I agree.  It is a missed opportunity but they must not sell very well.  The NFL re-introduces them every so many years, but they never seem to go anywhere.

48 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

The Browns' Color Rush would look almost perfect if they incorporated some white into the stripes. Maybe something like this:

https://imgur.com/50IZjUJ

That's a hard no from me. The color rush work because the lack of white there. 

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

The Browns' Color Rush would look almost perfect if they incorporated some white into the stripes. Maybe something like this:

https://imgur.com/50IZjUJ

IF they added white to the uni:

- Numerals should be white

- Stripe pattern on arm should be on the pants too to match

But I'd still opt for simply removing the white stripe on the helmet.

Color Rush jersey with white numbers, white middle stripe and white Browns wordmark on the chest. Wear it with orange pants that match the helmet stripe. Perfect Browns uniform.