FightingGoldenDevil

NFL changes 2019

8 minutes ago, DouglasQuaid said:

It may be an unpopular opinion but these original uniforms are far superior to the fred taylor era with the custom number font. I wish they had never changed them.

I remember reading this somewhere, but I don’t remember where. What it was is that during the 1990s, Nike was trying to convince teams that they had contacts with really hard to make uniform changes. For example, the Packers removed 2 stripes, the Steelers used the helmet Number Font, the Broncos went full rebrand, and it seems that Nike convinced the Jaguars to change to a custom font and side panels. At least the side panels were ditched after one year.

any of you know where I could buy just the riddell mini qb facemask for my mini helmets? Ebay doesn't really have many. I need a yellow one to slap on the Chargers helmet. If not what do I use, model paint? 

7 minutes ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

any of you know where I could buy just the riddell mini qb facemask for my mini helmets? Ebay doesn't really have many. I need a yellow one to slap on the Chargers helmet. If not what do I use, model paint? 

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=8Fm6XLu9FYSd5wK2h4mADg&q=riddell+mini+facemask&btnK=Google+Search&oq=riddell+mini+facemask&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i22i30l3.1952.9906..10190...7.0..2.470.2659.21j3j0j1j1....3..0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0i10j33i160.PGtnjIt70dg

9 minutes ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

Gridironfootballhelmets.com

10 minutes ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

I will vouch for Helmet Nation.

Chargers get yellow facemask, w powder blue uni. I now need a yellow mask for my collection of current and 80s mini helmets. These guys know more than anyone else about stuff like that. I ask them, they showed me, i bought the mask. 

51 minutes ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

Chargers get yellow facemask, w powder blue uni. I now need a yellow mask for my collection of current and 80s mini helmets. These guys know more than anyone else about stuff like that. I ask them, they showed me, i bought the mask. 

spacer.png

How dare you.

21 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

There are simpler than the current look and reminiscent of the old jerseys while still being a new look. And, most importantly, they finally won a goddamn game in these producing this now (Cleveland) iconic image of Baker Mayfield, your Super Bowl 54 MVP.

Image result for baker mayfield jets

Is it me, or would orange socks and shoes make that set look even better?

41 minutes ago, Ben in LA said:

Is it me, or would orange socks and shoes make that set look even better?

It looks pretty bad, so that's a low bar.. wouldn't take much

2 hours ago, WavePunter said:

It looks pretty bad, so that's a low bar.. wouldn't take much

It just needs a lighter brown, and some white.

1 hour ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

It just needs a lighter brown, and some white.

spacer.png

If it ain’t broke...

4 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

spacer.png

If it ain’t broke...

The best uniform in browns history