4 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

The fact that they are showing those color rush uniforms off more is further proof that they realized they made a big mistake with the 2015 rebrand.

This has been expected as none of their 2019 shoots have used the primary uniforms, only Color Rush. 

On 5/25/2019 at 11:28 AM, hawk36 said:

They tried the green over navy and it didn't work. Fans hated it. 

Chicago+Bears+v+Seattle+Seahawks+zH27P8L

What made this worse is that both teams have dark blue helmets and dark blue pants. Could they not have chosen a different opponent for some color balance?

One of my biggest pet peeves is game matchups that share the same helmet and pants colors. 

Julius+Peppers+Chicago+Bears+v+Denver+Br

This isn't the same but something about this bothered me too 

reggie-bush-of-the-new-orleans-saints-ru

3 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

What made this worse is that both teams have dark blue helmets and dark blue pants. Could they not have chosen a different opponent for some color balance?

One of my biggest pet peeves is game matchups that share the same helmet and pants colors. 

I agree. Not for any more NFL rules BUT would love one that regulates this so these matchups never happen. I know in soccer you can't match the opponent's jersey, or shorts, or socks. That may be too extreme but considering something like that should be looked at. In the photo above, make the Bears wear white pants (they are the visiting team). 

53 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

I agree. Not for any more NFL rules BUT would love one that regulates this so these matchups never happen. I know in soccer you can't match the opponent's jersey, or shorts, or socks. That may be too extreme but considering something like that should be looked at. In the photo above, make the Bears wear white pants (they are the visiting team). 

Plus it's the home teams that dictates what the road teams wear. If the Broncos are wearing their blue or orange tops, they know the Bears are wearing white tops. With that info, why did the Broncos decide that this was the game to wear the navy tops? I don't know. 

On 5/28/2019 at 10:44 AM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

The fact that they are showing those color rush uniforms off more is further proof that they realized they made a big mistake with the 2015 rebrand.

Ian-Malcolm-Quote.gif

19 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

This isn't the same but something about this bothered me too 

reggie-bush-of-the-new-orleans-saints-ru

I agree.  I think it's when teams share similar colors (especially dark colors) on two out of the three uniform elements (helmet/jersey/pants).  It becomes too overwhelming.  Actually, just having one team go monochrome automatically becomes overwhelming. 

4 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Hmm. 🤔

These are really cool. I think the effect of the shoulder and sleeve stripes will actually look better on the in-game cut uniform.

21 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Hmm. 🤔

They play on thanksgiving this year. They’d look really good going against the Lions throwbacks.

38 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Hmm. 🤔

Well, it doesn't have the NFL 100 patch, if retail jerseys will even have it.

Yeah, that gets the job done nicely.

On 5/29/2019 at 3:19 PM, phutmasterflex said:

I love the Bears' white jersey/navy pants combo: classic old school uniform, great color balance, simplistic beauty.

1 minute ago, Mitch B said:

I love the Bears' white jersey/navy pants combo: classic old school uniform, great color balance, simplistic beauty.

I would argue that their white over white is the classic old school combo, but I'm old.

On 5/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, JQK said:

Miami needs to compromise...

DolphinsConcept_zpso5ucavtl.png

This life-long Dolphins fan would be quite content with this logo.  😎🐬🌞🐬😎

On 5/24/2019 at 11:37 AM, hawk36 said:

That's why I think this could work. Better than the Wolf and Neon. 

FrankenHawks.jpg

Wow, I think I like this uniform better w/o the silver lid.

16 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I would argue that their white over white is the classic old school combo, but I'm old.

I think the dark pants actually pre-date the all-whites I remember from the 60s and 70s.

1 hour ago, Mitch B said:

I think the dark pants actually pre-date the all-whites I remember from the 60s and 70s.

According to gridironuniformsdatabase, the navy pants were worn last in 1940, and then again in 1984. I'll take the whites as the predominant pant color for the Bears over their history, I guess.

6 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

For what it's worth, I know the Bears are the only team wearing a 100 year patch instead of switching out the standard NFL logo. To my knowledge, the rest of the retail jerseys will have a switched out 100 logo.spacer.png

12 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

6 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

For what it's worth, I know the Bears are the only team wearing a 100 year patch instead of switching out the standard NFL logo. To my knowledge, the rest of the retail jerseys will have a switched out 100 logo.spacer.png

And this is the cheapest replica. Looks like those won’t have the patch. If any retail versions do.