NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

Seems the Saints are going to wear Mono-Black a lot this year, unfortunately. They need to just burn them and wear Gold Pants all the time. Either that or wear the Throwback and Color Rush Uniforms exclusively.

Vs the superior:

spacer.png

and

spacer.png

da0Lbhs.png

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/19/2019 at 11:04 AM, simtek34 said:

Seems the Saints are going to wear Mono-Black a lot this year, unfortunately. They need to just burn them and wear Gold Pants all the time. Either that or wear the Throwback and Color Rush Uniforms exclusively.

Vs the superior:

spacer.png

and

spacer.png

the away uni needs to be adopted full time. 

19 minutes ago, San Diego said:

Does anyone actually like the all black Saints look? I mean, I thought it was cool when I was like 12. Scrap that garbage already. 

I don't hate them at all. With Nike no longer being able to make proper gold pants, I find their all black unis less visually offensive than black over tan pants.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I wouldn't mind it too much if it had a stripe or stripes.  The main problem I have now is that the helmet, jersey, and pants look like they're from different uniforms.  Not everything needs to match, but it would be nice if they at least tried.

This look is far from perfect, but better than what they have going on now:

51ZrmPz+vlL._SY445_.jpg  ricky-williams-2a3padl.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

10 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

I don't hate them at all. With Nike no longer being able to make proper gold pants, I find their all black unis less visually offensive than black over tan pants.

This is why I love their color rush. The CR jersey top needs to be adopted full time. But the white pants are better than wearing tan or the stripeless black. 

49 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

Yeah a big no. The Browns never wore the white helmet in the NFL so hard pass.

The AAFC Browns wore white helmets.  They also wore white helmets for parts of 1950 and 1951, their first two seasons in the NFL.  They won the 1950 NFL Championship Game while wearing white helmets.

wxLCvnj.jpg

34 minutes ago, Echo said:

The AAFC Browns wore white helmets.  They also wore white helmets for parts of 1950 and 1951, their first two seasons in the NFL.  They won the 1950 NFL Championship Game while wearing white helmets.

wxLCvnj.jpg

What they really need to do is adopt those high top Chuck Taylors full time.

52 minutes ago, Echo said:

wxLCvnj.jpg

Are we all just going to ignore the fact there is a guy delivering a massive flying punch to a face of a Rams player behind Graham

Archived