NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I was looking at the Nets page on the mothership and I saw this alternate logo that just got added. I've never seen it before.

8167_brooklyn_nets-secondary-2019.gif

I could have sworn I saw that on the side of a hat or something last year but now I can't remember

4 hours ago, LEWJ said:

Not sure if either of these have been posted.

And I'm not sure why this jersey has the classic drop shadow:

OG drop shadow was a goof and was stated as such by the team.

Apparently a new court for the pelicans?

It could be a computer generated one though. It’s kind of a coincidence to see someone say they saw a new court and then have another post like this in the same day. I hope Conrad is right and there won’t be a change since this is a step back.

IMG-7122.gif

7 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

It could be a computer generated one though. It’s kind of a coincidence to see someone say they saw a new court and then have another post like this. Hopefully Conrad is right and there won’t be a change. 

I actually only know about the uni...no clue about court designs. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, pelicanfan said:

It could be a computer generated one though. It’s kind of a coincidence to see someone say they saw a new court and then have another post like this in the same day. I hope Conrad is right and there won’t be a change since this is a step back.

How is that different? It looks exactly the same as last years to me.

1 hour ago, pelicanfan said:

This is from the 3D select a seat tool on their website

Section 113-114, Row 2 Seat 8 https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/pelicans/

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

45 minutes ago, dont care said:

How is that different? It looks exactly the same as last years to me.

The beginning of the 2018-19 season they renovated it and they made the court much brighter and the wood stain much darker than what it was before. Both versions kept the same paint colors though.

before it looked like:

662353475_Warriors_Pelicans_LM0253_c1d9b

And the new one from last season looked like:

1131103760-1.jpeg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

IMG-7122.gif

8 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

basically their pretty much royal blue gold and red. that doesn’t sit right with me. they need to get a rebrand and STAT.

38 minutes ago, Denver_The_Sinaloa said:

basically their pretty much royal blue gold and red. that doesn’t sit right with me. they need to get a rebrand and STAT.

Assuming you consider royal blue as that lighter blue shown in the “leak” I would assume the pelicans won’t be using that and will stick to navy. Which I think is a great look. There isn’t really anything else the pelicans can culturally and logically rebrand to other than Mardi Gras colors which can be a bit too hectic.

IMG-7122.gif

Seems to be a whole lot about nothing ... the blue just looks like shading from the 3D view. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 minute ago, kimball said:

Seems to be a whole lot about nothing ... the blue just looks like shading from the 3D view. 

True. Apparently a lot of people in the subreddit probably don’t know that. But then again another guy today said there was going to be a court change so who knows

IMG-7122.gif

Archived