NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

23 hours ago, Conrad. said:

Unless that's for the 2020/21 season (which i know nothing about), then that ain't legit, sir. The Wolves are only getting a new City uni next season.

I believe it is the city edition. It's the lake blue that's the secondary blue on their current uniforms. My head honcho wouldn't show me a picture of what it will be next season for no reason.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Kg54mvp said:

I believe it is the city edition. It's the lake blue that's the secondary blue on their current uniforms. My head honcho wouldn't show me a picture of what it will be next season for no reason.

Very doubtful a picture would be sent to a retail shop. Nike doesn’t do that.

4 hours ago, San Diego said:

Drop the Sac Town uniforms and wear these spacer.png

Would love to see them come back to Kansas City, but I don't see any team relocating to KC anytime soon unfortunately!

sms.gif

43 minutes ago, 1991 said:

Would love to see them come back to Kansas City, but I don't see any team relocating to KC anytime soon unfortunately!

Never. I live in Sacramento. They're ours forever. The Grizz need to relocate to Seattle. After that the Pelicans should move somewhere. Maybe KC?

4 hours ago, 1991 said:

That's not a KC Kings uni. They didn't start wearing powder blue until they moved to Sacramento.

The baby blue Kings sets were okay, but the front numbers were awkwardly massive and having the same “Kings” script on the shorts as the jersey was a bit redundant. In my opinion, I think it’s a bit overrated.

I’d love to see the Kings bust out a throwback to one of the Archibald sets instead. I think this is the best they ever looked pre-Purple:

spacer.png

spacer.png

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

12 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I’d love to see the Kings bust out a throwback to one of the Archibald sets instead. I think this is the best they ever looked pre-Purple:

I remember they actually did that in 2003/2004 against the Lakers. It was a pretty good looking game.

basketball-sacramento-kings-chris-webber

920x920.jpg

peja-stojakovic-hugs-kobe-bryant-before-

kobe-bryant-looks-for-a-teammate-around-

bSLCtu2.png

51 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I remember they actually did that in 2003/2004 against the Lakers. It was a pretty good looking game.

basketball-sacramento-kings-chris-webber

920x920.jpg

peja-stojakovic-hugs-kobe-bryant-before-

kobe-bryant-looks-for-a-teammate-around-

Wow, I’ll admit that one slipped past me! Thanks for digging that up, that was a very nice looking game indeed. Looks like the Kings’ jersey wordmark might be slightly off (appears they used the late 70’s-90’s wordmark for it instead, which had slight differences from the original), but even still, that looks as great as I imagined it would. I’d love to see it again.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Not that this means anything... But I get the sense the Hawks may be replacing the volt in their brand. Their official NBA 2k league team, Hawks Talon GC, has a new identity with red, yellow, black, white. Same color palette is for their newly rebranded G-League team, The College Park SkyHawks. They could've just went with volt for both if they wanted brand consistency. But them choosing yellow in both of the new brands , makes me wonder if a switch is on the horizon.

50 minutes ago, L10nheart404 said:

Not that this means anything... But I get the sense the Hawks may be replacing the volt in their brand. Their official NBA 2k league team, Hawks Talon GC, has a new identity with red, yellow, black, white. Same color palette is for their newly rebranded G-League team, The College Park SkyHawks. They could've just went with volt for both if they wanted brand consistency. But them choosing yellow in both of the new brands , makes me wonder if a switch is on the horizon.

Quick google search and the College Park Skyhawks logo, is absolutely pitiful. Looks like a five year old drew it

http://www.cpskyhawks.com/

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

23 hours ago, San Diego said:

Never. I live in Sacramento. They're ours forever. The Grizz need to relocate to Seattle. After that the Pelicans should move somewhere. Maybe KC?

Especially after the #herewestay movement and the new arena. No chance the Kings move any time soon. 

As much as they've embraced the powder blue, which was an oddity being only in the road uni pallet not the home, I would much rather the kings throwback to the early 90s LTrain, Walt the Wizard, the rock royal blue look.

duane-causwell-of-the-sacramento-kings-h

wayman-tisdale-of-the-sacramento-kings-d

2k for the first time finally included these in the uniforms for the kings which hadn't been used since maybe NBA jam.

10 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Quick google search and the College Park Skyhawks logo, is absolutely pitiful. Looks like a five year old drew it

http://www.cpskyhawks.com/

You'd think they'd go with something closer to the Hawks' Pacman logo, no?

That's horribly ABA 2000ish.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

9 hours ago, kimball said:

You'd think they'd go with something closer to the Hawks' Pacman logo, no?

That's horribly ABA 2000ish.

The thing I'm mostly drawn to are the colors. Every team that has a 2k league team, or G-League team, has brand consistency. They're all in sync with the parent club. So this tells me either the Hawks just like yellow better than volt, or they're in fact replacing the color. It would be much welcomed, and would instantly transform the uni's into top 5 status in my opinion.

21 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Especially after the #herewestay movement and the new arena. No chance the Kings move any time soon. 

As much as they've embraced the powder blue, which was an oddity being only in the road uni pallet not the home, I would much rather the kings throwback to the early 90s LTrain, Walt the Wizard, the rock royal blue look.

duane-causwell-of-the-sacramento-kings-h

wayman-tisdale-of-the-sacramento-kings-d

2k for the first time finally included these in the uniforms for the kings which hadn't been used since maybe NBA jam.

That's one of my all time favorite uniforms due to nostalgia. I play as the Kings alot in NBA Jam.

bSLCtu2.png

Hey @Conrad. last one I promise on my end, but I think this might be it

1 Warriors

2 Sixers

3 Magic

4 Rockets

5 Mavericks

6 Suns

7 Knicks

8 Nets

9 Nuggets

10 Thunder