NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

That's weird, I've had both since the game came out. Infact, I had a MyCareer game last night with the Raptors throwback jersey and court.

NBA 2k this year is f'd up as my copy didn't have commentary until I got the 1.02 update. A lot of people on reddit have been complaining about the no commentary glitch which does get fixed after the first update. Also a lot of copies don't have MyCareer (mine doesn't either but I never play that feature) and yes several throwback courts are missing. Hopefully when the new statement edition sets get updated more courts will be released. Also 2k doesn't have the Warriors throwback courts or the Pacers either.

7 hours ago, dannykraft said:

I was kinda hoping the Sixers we're going to go back to the original like these but add the drop shadow wordmark/ numbers. The blue touching red doesn't look nearly as good to me. I would also like to just have "Sixers" on as jersey.

alternate-detail-1.jpg

Far superior to the other statement uniforms they have.

shado_logo.gif

Sidenote, I put my ps4 back online and had an update. Now I have the classic courts for Cleveland/Toronto/Utah/Golden State. Kings Statement Court isn't in but hopefully this next update will have it in plus a few Statement uniforms.

So it looks like Philly still has the red Statement but with different lettering. I'm gonna take a guess again @Conrad. and assume that Philadelphia's City edition will be Navy and based on the Liberty Bell.

23 hours ago, ThunderCeltic said:

NBA 2k this year is f'd up as my copy didn't have commentary until I got the 1.02 update. A lot of people on reddit have been complaining about the no commentary glitch which does get fixed after the first update. Also a lot of copies don't have MyCareer (mine doesn't either but I never play that feature) and yes several throwback courts are missing. Hopefully when the new statement edition sets get updated more courts will be released. Also 2k doesn't have the Warriors throwback courts or the Pacers either.

I thought there was a Grizz retro court but I guess not! What a messed up game.!

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Denver_The_Sinaloa said:

i’m hoping that’s the plan. that does look very good. part of me wants them to build off of the city set from last year

It’s actually the same font as the baby blue jersey which was the major fan favorite last year. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/JR4Xq4E

I whipped these up really quick in 2k based on some other branding of the g league team. I’m betting the final uniform will look close to this.

6 hours ago, Colin_Pernett said:

It’s actually the same font as the baby blue jersey which was the major fan favorite last year. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/JR4Xq4E

I whipped these up really quick in 2k based on some other branding of the g league team. I’m betting the final uniform will look close to this.

I could see that, with a contrasting waist band, and outlines around the wordmarks.

Archived