kimball

NBA Changes 2019-20

1 hour ago, Old School Fool said:

If you guys remember the last time the Warriors wore The City jerseys they screwed up the logo on the front and made it look like a huge miscolored patch. Well, it looks like the problem is fixed.

2015:

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2F

usatsi_9048196.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

2019:

EEs6a4eU8AAiFas?format=jpg&name=large

I reaaaaallly hope the jersey color is that rich athletic gold in the first pic and not that  banana yellow. Hope it’s just the lighting that’s making it look like Nike with the Laker but that’s probably how it will look on the court 

1 hour ago, ScubaSteve said:

spacer.png

via @ZackNeiner on Twitter

How many uniforms have the sixers released this summer?  Seems like every couple of weeks I turn around they announce a new uniform. 

52 minutes ago, Dodgeryaqui8016 said:

How many uniforms have the sixers released this summer?  Seems like every couple of weeks I turn around they announce a new uniform. 

The navy one was a fake, so right now its this and the throwback "Seventy Sixers" script. I think that leaves just one Earned edition later in the season

30 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

The navy one was a fake, so right now its this and the throwback "Seventy Sixers" script. I think that leaves just one Earned edition later in the season

I'm not sure that it was a fake? I heard it just wasn't going to be used this year.

32 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

There are no Earned jerseys this year. 

I was hoping for more "Earned" uniforms this year. It sucks 2k can't add previous City/Earned editions.

So that Navy 76ers will be used next season as a City edition?

So the new Nets "BKLYN" statement will be slate gray and that 2k court is designed for that or a possible fauxback Brooklyn Dodgers City Edition?

Also 2k hasn't released Statement courts for Sacramento/Denver/Indiana/Orlando yet.

1 hour ago, Froob said:

Need new Celtics city jersey leaks. It’d be sick if they’re gold.

Welp... 😟

(fwiw, i think people will like it)

I'm gonna guess the Celtics City edition will be Gold in honor of the parquet floor at Boston Garden, or White to honor the banners in Boston Garden, or Green to honor the late Red Auerbach as today is his birthday.

51 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

There are no Earned jerseys this year. 

Is this because the Lakers didn't make the playoffs (again...)?

14 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Welp... 😟

(fwiw, i think people will like it)

Damn, fans would love it. Sad the city and earned from last year aren’t in 2k, I loved them.

Maybe the jersey is a metallic gold version of the st paddy’s day jerseys like they used to be?

On 7/29/2019 at 11:11 PM, Pyromania1983 said:

With your answers to 1 and 3 in mind, is something like this in store? Just a combination of the red with that 2017-18 wordmark?

SwNlT4x.jpg

Just my prediction from July...

I cannot get into the mindset of anyone who would like the Celtics to wear a gold uniform. Let the mascot wear a gold vest but that's it.

27 minutes ago, Digby said:

I cannot get into the mindset of anyone who would like the Celtics to wear a gold uniform. Let the mascot wear a gold vest but that's it.

I think the Celtics should abandon alternates altogether. The green and gold is fun for St. Patty's day and people like the green and black, but even those they don't need.

12 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

I think the Celtics should abandon alternates altogether. The green and gold is fun for St. Patty's day and people like the green and black, but even those they don't need.

In a perfect world where Nike doesn't have such a big say that'd be nice. But, those days have long passed.

Additionally I'm not aware of any metallic gold jersey in any sport that looked good. That strange 00s Wizards jersey is the least bad, I guess, because the contrasting short meant less gold overall.

2 minutes ago, Digby said:

Additionally I'm not aware of any metallic gold jersey in any sport that looked good. That strange 00s Wizards jersey is the least bad, I guess, because the contrasting short meant less gold overall.

Yeah, I am picturing a metallic gold jersey with a parquet pattern. Meh.