NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

4 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

The navy one was a fake, so right now its this and the throwback "Seventy Sixers" script. I think that leaves just one Earned edition later in the season

spacer.pngThis isn't fake. The team says it wasn't their new "statement" uniform for this season. If this isn't this season's "City" edition, I bet they'll have it on deck for next year. 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/20/2019 at 5:14 AM, Old School Fool said:

If you guys remember the last time the Warriors wore The City jerseys they screwed up the logo on the front and made it look like a huge miscolored patch. Well, it looks like the problem is fixed.

2015:

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2F

usatsi_9048196.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

2019:

EEs6a4eU8AAiFas?format=jpg&name=large

Because Adidas is trash and they would fail to bad at The City jersey. 

The solution is to use the same fabric as the jersey itself. Even with Nike doing this, which is adding a whole patch on to the jersey, at least they're using the same fabric. 

The best way to do this is to actually screen print the entire logo onto it. Not as heavy. The number can be stitched. 

Just like before. 

I0000lShQRZMcxpA.jpg

Go A's!

16 hours ago, Denver_The_Sinaloa said:

i read that as “won’t brow down” at first

I saw "blow down." Either way, dumb saying and worse font.

Pelicans are tough birds, right? Surely they could have done something with that.

"Pelicans - Won't Fly Away"

"Pelicans - Keep Your Fingers Out Of Our Mouth"

"Pelicans - Brandon Ingram Kind of Looks Like Us"

"Pelicans - Give Us Some Fish"

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, Denver_The_Sinaloa said:

accurate. when i play Toronto the jerseys in the crowd still have the 2016 NBA All Star Game logo on it. 2K is a lazy group of bums that can’t update a crowd in 5 years

You want lazy. Try MLB The Show who haven’t updated Matt Vasgersian recordings since 2005.

XM4KeeA.png

As predicted, in comes chief NBA court reporter Zach Lowe with the scoop on Brooklyn's gray court. Plenty of interesting mockups and alternate ideas, as you'd imagine. I'm optimistic that this will look good, the court definitely looks unusual but it doesn't look too try-hard or stupid in playing with a different color.

One interesting detail: team admits it was a mistake to move away from the subway tile motif on baselines.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27683304/brooklyn-nets-going-gray-fresh-new-look

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived