NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mgfoxx said:

The Jazz should do a "church ball" inspired court. 🤷‍♂️

Only if they include the volleyball lines and hold a wedding reception right after game.

lds%20gym.JPG

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

23 minutes ago, kimball said:

Only if they include the volleyball lines and hold a wedding reception right after game.

lds%20gym.JPG

You're one of these away from perfection:

Bingo-electronic-scoreboard-hanging-on-w

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Leak: New Uniform for the New York Knicks

September 24, 2019 - 20:44 PM

Another leak in the NBA this afternoon as one of the new uniforms for the New York Knicks this season was spotted via a post on Instagram. The uniform shown is blue with “NEW YORK” and jersey number “1” in […]

Read More...

14 minutes ago, ror1997 said:

they’re really terrified of going back to orange, aren’t they lmao

They can't get any worse than when they wore the orange back in 2012. Just do it.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

16 minutes ago, ror1997 said:

wow, those are pretty boring. especially compared to their normal blue jersey. Same with their old white statement jersey. 

they’re really terrified of going back to orange, aren’t they lmao

Those jerseys can be forecast of what 2019-2020 Knicks will be, painfully underwhelming 

It really surprises me that the Knicks continue to roll with these alternate uniforms that are hardly any different than their main set. It doesn't look bad, it just seems pointless. I can't imagine Knick fans are rushing to buy these at all.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, henburg said:

It really surprises me that the Knicks continue to roll with these alternate uniforms that are hardly any different than their main set. It doesn't look bad, it just seems pointless. I can't imagine Knick fans are rushing to buy these at all.

Especially since they most likely won't wear it again after this year. This isn't a Vice Heat or Coogi Nets scenario.

1 hour ago, alecgoff said:

new-york-knicks-new-uniform-leak-2020.jp

Florida-to-induct-Tim-Tebow-into-Ring-of

The New York Gators?

Ugh, just as I feared, a blue version of the pointless old statements. Except these are probably worse because it doesn’t even have consistent B/W/O/W/B like the white had, instead flipping the orange on the trim and wordmark (and I really hope there’s some blu between those short stripes). At least they didn’t outright switch to the statements.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Updates: (how am I doing @Conrad.)

I expected the Knicks Statement to be Orange but it's a Blue Version of the previous set but with white lettering. I expect the City edition to be an Orange version of last year's Fauxback with the Skyline on the shorts.

Sixers Statement is Red and says "Phila" in cursive instead of "76ers". I expect the City edition to be Blue honoring the Liberty Bell.

Brooklyn Statement will be Slate Gray and say "BKLYN" and the City will be a White version last year's set.

Bulls Statement will be Black with red pinstripes but say "Chicago" instead of "Bulls". City edition will be Columbia Blue version of last year's city flag set.

Pacers Statement will be another boring Navy color and the City edition will be Royal Blue honoring Reggie Miller's rookie year.

Bucks Statement will be a modified Fear the Dear and will be Black with Lime lettering/numbers. City Edition will be Red honoring the original Bucks secondary color.

Orlando Statement will be a modified Blue Version of their previous Icon set. City will be Orange honoring the Florida Orange groves.

Washington Bullets will be all Navy without the Red across the top of the uniforms and the City will be White to honor the White House.

Charlotte will be Purple again with modifications and the City will be gold to honor the Arena nickname "Buzz City"

Dallas Statement is Navy as previously leaked and the City will be Navy honoring the Dallas area artwork of the millenials and also have the Margret Hunt Bridge silhouetted as well.

Portland Statement will again be Red with modifications and the City will be Black with Lime Green coloring to honor the Oregon Trail.

Phoenix Statement will be Orange and the City edition will be Sedona Red/Orange to honor the Arizona desert.

Golden State Statement is now Yellow "The Bay" and the City is Black "The Town" as previously Yellow was to be city, Black was to be statement.

Other City Edition Sets:

Boston Gold to honor the parquet floor of Boston Garden

Toronto Gold version of last year's set

Miami "Crockett" Blue Miami Vice

Atlanta Peach to honor the State nickname and Ty Cobb, Georgia Native as "The Georgia Peach"

Cleveland Navy/Gold to honor 50 years in Cleveland

Detroit Red Version of last year's set to honor the Automobile industry

Houston Red to honor NASA 50th Anniversary

San Antonio Aqua/Black Fiesta Colors

Memphis Gold to honor Beale Street

New Orleans Green/Purple/Gold to honor Mardigras

Oklahoma City Slate Gray to honor 1995 bombing victims

Denver Blue version of last year's set

Utah Solid White Version of previous set

Minnesota Wolf Gray honoring Minnesota Winters

Lakers Gold with Black Pinstripes honoring Magic Johnson

Clippers Black to honor the "Blue Collar" work ethic of L.A. over the "Hollywood" Lakers

Sacramento Carolina Blue but modified like previous two sets

Archived