NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hawks uni breakdown: (number of games)

Home• Black(14) City(11) White(9) Red(7)

Away•  Black(6) City(5) White (13) Red(17) 

The red "ATL" version is worn the most, which is ok since we're getting new uniforms next year anyway. ATL is nationally known, and recognized, but I can't get on board with DAL, PHX, CLT, ORL, and all the others. They just look forced.

On 9/27/2019 at 3:47 PM, TheOatsMustFlow said:

Really bad. 
spacer.png

Every time I see a basketball jersey with a just logo and no wordmark it makes be think of like Create-A-Team in the PS2 days before the game could handle custom wordmarks, and it always looks awful.

10 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Not good.  

What's with the floating black boxes? It's almost like they called the Titans for pointers.

Same thing with the Hornets, kind of. I hate this new trend of unfinished stripes/panels in basketball and football.

38 minutes ago, BShaw20 said:

Is this gonna be a uni combo?
spacer.png

If so, he doesn't seem too happy about it.

:(

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

6 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

Hawks uni breakdown: (number of games)

Home• Black(14) City(11) White(9) Red(7)

Away•  Black(6) City(5) White (13) Red(17) 

The red "ATL" version is worn the most, which is ok since we're getting new uniforms next year anyway. ATL is nationally known, and recognized, but I can't get on board with DAL, PHX, CLT, ORL, and all the others. They just look forced.

PHX, ATL and NOLA are the only acceptable ones.

Looks like we might be getting a ORL jersey this year with the orange one too. Barf.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Honestly, probably unpopular, but the Magic and Hornets are one piece away from being some of the better Nike Alts. An updated wordmark for Charlotte (not CHA, literally anything else) and removal of those dumb floating boxes for Orlando

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

15 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

I really do like the shorts but what the hell is going on with that jersey? 

I love that they brought the stars back to the shorts, but it looks like they forgot to drag them all the way to the bottom before clicking Save.

Archived