NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ThunderCeltic said:

Please be Green or Gold to honor the parquet floor of the Boston Garden.

So will Memphis be retaining last season's City edition in NBA 2k20? On lockervision they don't have any games listed with a "CITY" uniform.

It’s not gold

17 minutes ago, The AFC South said:

I dig. I'm surprised it's not black, TBH. Which means next year's City Jersey will probably be a black version of this. My biggest gripe is the number. It feels more out of place than the Nets' statement jerseys.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

26 minutes ago, The AFC South said:

I like it, but the normal number font they use doesn't mush very well with it. But it's a small ting. Considering that changing the # and NOB to match might cause legibility issues if it matches the font. 

So the Clippers City edition is Straight Outta Compton inner City inspired to oppose the glitz and glamor of Hollywood and the Lakers.

2017-18 edition honored teams original colors from San Diego

2018-19 edition honored the court from the L.A. Sports Arena

2020-21 edition will be a black version of the 2019-20 Straight Outta Compton set

2 hours ago, The AFC South said:

Shouldn't they get special sponsorship for those, like Colt .45 or Death Row Records?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, anythinglogos said:

That script and split blue/red trim? At this point I’m actually hoping they sell exclusively blue and exclusively red gear

Stop the violence, make a change. We're all in the same gang. 

1 hour ago, keynote said:

Stop the violence, make a change. We're all in the same gang. 

Ahhh snap! My man knows whassup! ✊

Those clips unis are cool.  Seems like LA is doing divided teams like NY: posh vs. street.  Clips also added more black to their court.

There are rumors that the leaked Heat Vice jersey is not accurate.  There is to be more pink on the front and the blue is lighter.  Good.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

21 hours ago, andregunts said:

Shut it down...we have a winner folks 😍

snap nevermind yall fast as hell 

spacer.png

This cover actually looks like it would've been better suited for SLAM. And I say that not as a knock on the magazine. I just tend to like their NBA covers more than SI.

Archived