NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

6 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

The best unveils this offseason have been throwbacks.

Take that as you will.

You don't like the OKC terrorism memorial jersey?

That one is weird!!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I figure this fits here: the Jazz are extending their jersey ad sponsorship with Five for the Fight through 2023. Great news, as it’s a great patch aesthetically, but far more importantly a great cause.

The only ad patch I think is good. You can get rid of all the others or make them all like this and I’d be happy

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

7 hours ago, MattMill said:

Good catch. I can envision this 

spacer.png

but what about the above with a LAKERS wordmark?

or reverse the blue and powder blue? Powder blue is in and I can see the Lakers twisting those colors up. Powder blue primary with royal blue drop shadow, piping, and outlines. 

I thought it was confirmed the Lakers don’t have a throwback. As well as them honoring Wilt Chamberlain and not Elgin?! Can anyone else confirm this cause if not I would be very hyped. 

Also, Lakers are very selfish for celebrating the legends that have come before them, & not representing the city. Some of these designs are very intriguing with how the City gets represented (Utah Red Rocks, Brooklyn Coogi & Graffiti, Miami Vice) yet the Lakers want to pat their own back.. I’m hurt. 

The Lakers won't wear throwbacks. They probably will next year and I bet it's the Elgin Baylor one as Lebron really likes it and it hasn't been worn since 2004.

However, we know that surprises can happen in the middle of the season. Last season the Warriors suddenly wore 2006 throwbacks in the final home game of the season.

bSLCtu2.png

19 hours ago, DG_Now said:

You don't like the OKC terrorism memorial jersey?

That one is weird!!

If I’m some inbred member of the Patriot Movement living in Elohim City (look it up), I’m wearing it to honor how our domestic terrorist group did that!

Well, I’m just happy that the Bucks didn’t do a Dahmer’s victims memorial jersey and the Warriors resisted the temptation to do a People’s Temple-based design.

43 minutes ago, d11king said:

I know the Clippers Lakers convo is dead & this is unrelated to jerseys, but I wanted all y’all to see this for future reference when y’all start talking that Clippers going to take LA craziness. 

(& I will bash the Clippers every chance I get)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/1186794668790439936

its sad that this is that important to you that you decide to bring up a week old topic to shamelessly beat a dead horse. like legit sad. 

38 minutes ago, ror1997 said:

its sad that this is that important to you that you decide to bring up a week old topic to shamelessly beat a dead horse. like legit sad. 

I’m not sad at all 😁😁😁 in fact I’m quite ecstatic!!! LAKERGANG!!!!

2 hours ago, d11king said:

I know the Clippers Lakers convo is dead & this is unrelated to jerseys, but I wanted all y’all to see this for future reference when y’all start talking that Clippers going to take LA craziness. 

(& I will bash the Clippers every chance I get)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/1186794668790439936

and some people wonder why Laker fans are so hated.

with the new clippers court I really want to see the clippers play more in those black jerseys at home. I know design wise they’re not the best but look wise they fit the court really nicely. Blue or white jerseys look to off putting and bright for the sleek black court that they have. 

IMG-7122.gif

Archived