Cool

#TakeNote

#RipCity

#ClipperNation

#WeTheNorth

#DubNation

Lame

#HeatTwitter

#WontBowDown (I first read #WontBrowDown)

#MFFL (Mavs Fan For Life?)

#TruetoAtlanta

#MagicAboveAll

2019-2020-nba-twitter-emoji-hashtags-590

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

#HeatTwitter, man this is lamer of the lamest. I understand on instagram they will have #HeatInstagram and on facebook #HeatFacebook?

Ugh.

Streamline it. That seems like something you'd learn in Marketing 101.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Even though I would get crucified on reddit for saying this but I wish the pelicans slogan would be “We Bout Dat”. Won’t Bow Down is a saying from the Mardi Gras native Americans here but honestly it just doesn’t fit for me. We Bout Dat sounds a lot more tough 

IMG-7122.gif

1 hour ago, Delicate Genius said:

The Lakers are in purple for their home opener tonight. LeBron is wearing bright red shoes.

The league has turned into a mess.

Just turned the game on and could not agree more...the purple unis are terrible lsu knockoffs with the yellow numbers. I can honestly say that other than the wishbone collar the kobe era unis were infinitely superior than the chinese knock-off gear they wear now.

1 hour ago, guest23 said:

Just turned the game on and could not agree more...the purple unis are terrible lsu knockoffs with the yellow numbers. I can honestly say that other than the wishbone collar the kobe era unis were infinitely superior than the chinese knock-off gear they wear now.

I feel like I’ve heard this complaint before?

kimball banner.png

9 hours ago, guest23 said:

probably from me...my revulsion to seeing those uniforms on live tv warrants said duplicity.

Duplicity isn't the word you're looking for. 😉

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Dallas Milfs lol. If any city were Cougartown, I'd assume it'd be Dallas, so it fits.

Lakers in purple at home (to say nothing of purple AND BLACK) will always, always be stupid to me. No one likes it, no one wants it, and Nike should get :censored:ed for insisting on it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It's so weird seeing the old 90's Cavaliers stuff again after it had been banished for years. It brings me back to my childhood and it's funny I say that considering most of the Classic uniforms this season will be nostalgic as hell for me and I assume many others.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived