NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thin navy trim on everything but the NOB is a stroke of genius!"

- some asinine executive chode

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Didn't Teal say a few weeks ago that the City jerseys for the Celtics were going to be black?  If I had to guess, I'm thinking it's the same print they used for the City jerseys a few years ago, but changed it from grey to black.  Take a look at the clover in this jacket Nike just released.  

spacer.png

With that being said, if those really are the new City jerseys, then it's money saved for me.  Those are awful.  Even the shade of green looks bad.  

24 minutes ago, CFSB said:

Didn't Teal say a few weeks ago that the City jerseys for the Celtics were going to be black?  If I had to guess, I'm thinking it's the same print they used for the City jerseys a few years ago, but changed it from grey to black.  Take a look at the clover in this jacket Nike just released.  

spacer.png

With that being said, if those really are the new City jerseys, then it's money saved for me.  Those are awful.  Even the shade of green looks bad.  

Could be the earned jersey

On 10/25/2019 at 12:53 PM, kimball said:

I could live with that.

I think the only reason why black and silver have been around is for the 3-D streaks on the current Knicks logo. Simplify that and call it good.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifqq6jhhi515f6i5d38errfwyr1.gif

With teams now desperately having to try and come up with new & original designs every season, I'm surprised we haven't seen the 3-D Knicks wordmark on the front of a jersey yet. Would be at least a little more distinct than just swapping the orange & white on your usual blue jersey.

16 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

If the Jazz instagram posts over the weekend are any indication, they will be using 90’s logos for their opponents in their game and score posts for classic edition games:

It has really been awesome to see these again. These are the very first Jazz uniforms I remember (they rebranded when I was 4), and it’s been nothing but a fun nostalgic rush since they’ve been released and worn. Lots of good memories coming back, and hopefully some good ones made in them this year.

I wonder what they'll do on March 11th when they play the OKC Thunder while wearing their mountain classic jerseys. Sonics logos?

6 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

With teams now desperately having to try and come up with new & original designs every season, I'm surprised we haven't seen the 3-D Knicks wordmark on the front of a jersey yet. Would be at least a little more distinct than just swapping the orange & white on your usual blue jersey.

If the Knicks ever put the team name on a jersey I think it will be the wordmark in the style of the jersey they use in summer league instead of the logo one

spacer.png

07Giants.pngnyy.png

1 hour ago, CFSB said:

spacer.png

Teal was wrong

2 hours ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

Would love to hear the story behind those 

Nod to the Irish culture in Boston. By the way take a note on that Celtic knot pattern on trims.

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

NOB’s have to be one color now in the NBA, except on throwbacks. 

Yes, and I still don't understand why nike got problem to make outlines NOB on regular jerseys. I guess it might be related to "lightweight" gibberish just like Sharks no-hem stripes, but it's only my guessing.

4r2eer.png

LEAK: Boston Celtics New City Uniform for 2020

October 28, 2019 - 21:17 PM

Imagine starting out with a new team, you’re just a few games into your new two-year deal with them, and then you leak their brand new, still unreleased, jersey to the world? 😬 Enes Kanter’s Instagram account did just that […]

Read More...

That Celtics jersey has "My first Concepts Forum post" written all over it. "Mom downloaded this font for the invites to our St. Patrick's party!"

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived