"How does everyone feel about replacing Boston with Beantown?"

1 minute ago, Satomiblood said:

Same executive chode:

"How does everyone feel about replacing Boston with Beantown?"

Don't give them any ideas...

1 hour ago, CS85 said:

"Thin navy trim on everything but the NOB is a stroke of genius!"

- some asinine executive chode

NOB’s have to be one color now in the NBA, except on throwbacks. 

Didn't Teal say a few weeks ago that the City jerseys for the Celtics were going to be black?  If I had to guess, I'm thinking it's the same print they used for the City jerseys a few years ago, but changed it from grey to black.  Take a look at the clover in this jacket Nike just released.  

spacer.png

With that being said, if those really are the new City jerseys, then it's money saved for me.  Those are awful.  Even the shade of green looks bad.  

24 minutes ago, CFSB said:

Didn't Teal say a few weeks ago that the City jerseys for the Celtics were going to be black?  If I had to guess, I'm thinking it's the same print they used for the City jerseys a few years ago, but changed it from grey to black.  Take a look at the clover in this jacket Nike just released.  

spacer.png

With that being said, if those really are the new City jerseys, then it's money saved for me.  Those are awful.  Even the shade of green looks bad.  

Could be the earned jersey

12 minutes ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

Could be the earned jersey

No Earned jerseys this year apparently.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:53 PM, kimball said:

I could live with that.

I think the only reason why black and silver have been around is for the 3-D streaks on the current Knicks logo. Simplify that and call it good.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifqq6jhhi515f6i5d38errfwyr1.gif

With teams now desperately having to try and come up with new & original designs every season, I'm surprised we haven't seen the 3-D Knicks wordmark on the front of a jersey yet. Would be at least a little more distinct than just swapping the orange & white on your usual blue jersey.

16 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

If the Jazz instagram posts over the weekend are any indication, they will be using 90’s logos for their opponents in their game and score posts for classic edition games:

It has really been awesome to see these again. These are the very first Jazz uniforms I remember (they rebranded when I was 4), and it’s been nothing but a fun nostalgic rush since they’ve been released and worn. Lots of good memories coming back, and hopefully some good ones made in them this year.

I wonder what they'll do on March 11th when they play the OKC Thunder while wearing their mountain classic jerseys. Sonics logos?

6 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

With teams now desperately having to try and come up with new & original designs every season, I'm surprised we haven't seen the 3-D Knicks wordmark on the front of a jersey yet. Would be at least a little more distinct than just swapping the orange & white on your usual blue jersey.

If the Knicks ever put the team name on a jersey I think it will be the wordmark in the style of the jersey they use in summer league instead of the logo one

spacer.png

1 hour ago, CFSB said:

spacer.png

Teal was wrong

2 hours ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

Would love to hear the story behind those 

Nod to the Irish culture in Boston. By the way take a note on that Celtic knot pattern on trims.

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

NOB’s have to be one color now in the NBA, except on throwbacks. 

Yes, and I still don't understand why nike got problem to make outlines NOB on regular jerseys. I guess it might be related to "lightweight" gibberish just like Sharks no-hem stripes, but it's only my guessing.

Chiming in on the 1-color NOB requirement.

For the Celtic leak, maybe do the name in white, because doing it in the same color as the trimmed number makes it look like they forgot to outline the names.

I prefer NOB’s without an outline. Adding an outline to such small lettering only makes them less legible and not better looking.

That Celtics jersey has "My first Concepts Forum post" written all over it. "Mom downloaded this font for the invites to our St. Patrick's party!"