NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

1 hour ago, truepg said:

The best "city/statement" jersey. The cream was right on point and this should be in Bucks' permanent rotation. The shorts design wasn't very good, though. The current black version of this is needless, and I hate the current black trend.

ff_2821554alt2_full.jpg&w=900

Yup, I would say the new Black with the stripes is my favorite now

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

Please disregard my last comment. I now see what you guys are referring to.

And it is annoying as hell.

spacer.png**peep his left shoulder**

As if I couldn’t find another reason to really dislike this set.

Since they were introduced in 2013, everything about this set felt wrong. The logo looks dull now. The NEW YORK front is wrong and are way too close to each other. The arm hole gap Adidas introduced and now Nike forced on everyone is just annoying. Replacing black with silver didn’t add anything to the set. Silver has no purpose on them period.

This part might be me but the colors always looked off too. Are they using a different shade compared to the previous set? I swear, the colors don’t pop out like they used to. 

XM4KeeA.png

16 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

I may be a lunatic but I remember hearing that NBA teams cant simply take throwbacks and make them their primaries which forced the knicks to develop this new font.

Don't think so, they switched from the old font to the new one .

31 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

I may be a lunatic but I remember hearing that NBA teams cant simply take throwbacks and make them their primaries which forced the knicks to develop this new font.

The font on the bottom replaced the font on top immediately after they stopped using it. They created it to replace the previous. but i did remember reading something similar about teams not being able to go back to old uniforms. 

The worst:

okc-thunder-city-edition-uniforms.png?it

Boston is playing in white tonight at home while Milwaukee is in green. I treasure these simple pleasures.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 hours ago, Conrad. said:

smart work, here 

fwiw, 9ish (not including the legit leaks/unveils, of course) of those main color + wordmark color "guesses" are correct 👍

Do you know the official NLT date for unveilings? In 2017 everything was unveiled in Dec.

In 2018 everything was unveiled Nov 1 (with a Nike press release). Is this year scheduled for an early November announcment, or will it be much later?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived