NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

1 hour ago, Griffinmarlins said:

Why do you guys thinks there's any white on that Hawks jersey? Clearly it's grey. Oh ya and what BraveBird said, no one here calls the city Peachtree. 

The number and side stripes are white. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/30/2019 at 5:24 PM, Conrad. said:

smart work, here 

fwiw, 9ish (not including the legit leaks/unveils, of course) of those main color + wordmark color "guesses" are correct 👍

I would love to know how the Sixers do the cream Liberty Bell/snake theme again without just using the 2017 ones again

YVRMUBj.png

4 hours ago, Digby said:

^ the current Bucks set, which I mostly love, suffers from that too. Their green jersey would be miles better with just white lettering, no cream outline needed.

thats how the past set was, partially..  although, even though it was white with a cream outline on the back numbers, the cream was light enough where it looked like the number was all white.

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

Yeah, the two different logo treatments are bugging me. I like the court version MUCH better. As it’s been mentioned previous the white and peach pairing muddles the crap out of the design.

EIQQOgmXkAAiWJU?format=jpg&name=largepeachtree_court_zoom.png

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Wait, why is it "Peachtree"? Have we gone from airport codes to city nicknames to street names?

It is a nice color combo apart from all that needless white, though -- particularly in our current era of minimalist design where outlines are absolutely not required. Love the peachketball logo as long as they keep its use very limited, as they do here. Also like that it's actually peach and not "light orange" a la Atlanta United's attempt at this.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 minutes ago, Digby said:

Wait, why is it "Peachtree"? Have we gone from airport codes to city nicknames to street names?

There are 71 roads in Atlanta with the name "Peachtree" in them. There's also Peachtree Center, Peachtree City, and Peachtree Corners. 

Elton John has a house on Peachtree Road. Sinatra wrote a song called "Peachtree Street". 

Peachtree is ubiquitous in Atlanta. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peachtree_Street

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived