NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

4 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

I also would like to give kudos to the wizards for changing their arena light because it’s made their court look 10x better than it was last year with that ultra bright lighting. Also removing the wordmark on the sides and replacing it with capital one strangely looks great too. Heck the lighting even made their jerseys look good. I’ve never been a fan of their jerseys and court until now. 
old:

EBE38-E1-B-96-DA-4743-95-C2-89-EC9106-DC
new:

34-F6574-C-8-EBD-4382-BBF2-B14-F23275-B8 

Isn't that a new court and not a different arena light?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stopped by a store, and they had two City series hats: Lakers and Wizards. Lakers hat was yellow, just like the leak we saw, but the brim had a repeating triangle-like pattern, that spiraled inwards, in shades of yellow (perhaps a slight tribute to Phil Jackson's triangle offense?). Wizards hat was navy with three white stars across the front (guessing that’s what the jersey will look like). 

Also saw a royal blue Wizards fashion hat with the dc logo in white and red...the royal looked pretty good. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Just stopped by a Lids, and they had two City series hats: Lakers and Wizards. Lakers hat was yellow, just like the leak we saw, but the brim had a repeating triangle-like pattern in shades of yellow. Wizards hat was navy with three white stars across the front (guessing that’s what the jersey will look like). 

Also saw a royal blue Wizards fashion hat with the dc logo in white and red...the royal looked pretty good. 

Pics fam??!!

shado_logo.gif

1 hour ago, d11king said:

https://lockervision.nba.com/ 

I found this website from twitter which has the schedule for all the jerseys being worn this year, really good information for a geek like me. What I found out for my personal interests is that the Lakers will be wearing white on the road this year, as well as at home on weekdays... and I’m ready to slap someone

Yeah, they've had that site ever since Nike took over in 2017-18. It really sucks how such an awesome site could actually make me cringe so horribly.

I watched photos from Clippers-Blazers game and damn nike screwed up stripes on Braves retro. Look at nike version:

spacer.png

They're Black-Orange-Orange-Black

On original uni they're Black-Orange-Black-Orange:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Also inside stripe on shorts didn't stick up together like in nike version.

It's still a nice uniform, but man do it correct (Same with NOB on Hornets jersey).

4r2eer.png

On 11/9/2019 at 12:26 PM, MkDon said:

Isn't that a new court and not a different arena light?

The lighting is definitely different. If you watch highlight videos of last season compared to now you will see that the lighting has toned down especially in the stands. And yes it is a new court but they are still using the same exact colors which look better due to this new lighting. Notice in the pictures how the crowd lighting is brighter and darker in the new. And how the paint isn’t as glossy and shining anymore 

IMG-7122.gif

11 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

The Sixers finally wore white at home and it looked great

spacer.png

IMO this is the best uniform in their whole set and they barely wear it and it drives me up a wall...

Sloppily filtering Lockervision for Philadelphia seems to indicate that when they wear this set at home, they only wear it on Sundays.  What are they, the Lakers?

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

3 minutes ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:

Sloppily filtering Lockervision for Philadelphia seems to indicate this set is only worn on their home floor on Sundays.  What are they, the Lakers?

If this is true, it’s an improvement. They barely wore the whites at home. 

i love the blue, and own one, but it was so nice seeing white. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

On 11/9/2019 at 10:11 AM, Pyromania1983 said:

WTF is Davis doing right here? Everyone else is helping Green up, and he's just standing by staring away...

I think its our depth perspective, He is closer to the camera to us , and he probably knew that Green is already getting the help he needs.

5 hours ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:

Sloppily filtering Lockervision for Philadelphia seems to indicate that when they wear this set at home, they only wear it on Sundays.  What are they, the Lakers?

Two years ago when Nike first took over it was Saturdays so I'm not quite sure what they're going with...

I'd rather they reverse it and have the whites be the primary at home and blues on Saturday or Sunday (pick one) sprinkling in the reds occasionally and wearing the city uniform Fridays and prime time dates. In actuality it looks like they'll be wearing the blues as the primary, classic on Fridays, city on Saturdays and whites on Sunday.

YVRMUBj.png

Archived