NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

The Sixers finally wore white at home and it looked great

spacer.png

IMO this is the best uniform in their whole set and they barely wear it and it drives me up a wall...

Agreed. All 3 main jerseys are gorgeous. But the white is definitely my favorite, with blue being my "least favorite" if I had to pick one but it's really 1a 1b and 1c.

1 hour ago, mgfoxx said:

We need more unveilings stat.

Based on the dates they first are worn that should be soon. A look at lockervision shows:

Today: Spurs

November 20th: Hawks

November 22nd: Clippers

November 26th: Mavericks

November 27th: Celtics, Cavaliers, Pacers, Raptors, Trailblazers, Warriors

November 29th: Nets, Pistons, Magic, Heat, Lakers

November 30th: Kings, 76ers, Rockets, Bucks

December 1st: Knicks

December 3rd: Nuggets

December 4th: Bulls, Jazz

December 5th: Wizards

December 6th: Hornets

December 9th: Suns

December 13th: Timberwolves

January 9th: Thunder

February 2nd: Pelicans

EDIT: Last year, the Sixers unveiled their city uniform a week before they wore it so if that pattern were to hold across the league we'll have some unveilings by the end of the week.

YVRMUBj.png

4 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Based on the dates they first are worn that should be soon. A look at lockervision shows:

Today: Spurs

November 20th: Hawks

November 22nd: Clippers

November 26th: Mavericks

November 27th: Celtics, Cavaliers, Pacers, Raptors, Trailblazers, Warriors

November 29th: Nets, Pistons, Magic, Heat, Lakers

November 30th: Kings, 76ers, Rockets, Bucks

December 1st: Knicks

December 3rd: Nuggets

December 4th: Bulls, Jazz

December 5th: Wizards

December 6th: Hornets

December 9th: Suns

December 13th: Timberwolves

January 9th: Thunder

February 2nd: Pelicans

EDIT: Last year, the Sixers unveiled their city uniform a week before they wore it so if that pattern were to hold across the league we'll have some unveilings by the end of the week.

The teams in bold are the teams that have already unveiled their City edition uniforms this season.  We also have have leaks or court previews from Dallas, Boston, Miami, LA Lakers, Sacramento?, Philly?, and Phoenix.

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

2 hours ago, kimball said:

Are we 100% sure the Jazz are using their sunset jerseys again? I was under the impression they’re tweaking them.

Yes, we are sure 😉

Sad to see the Spurs do the same, seeing them last night. At least this is the final year for the camo, tho. Hopefully they don't wear them too often.

3 hours ago, Conrad. said:

Yes, we are sure 😉

Sad to see the Spurs do the same, seeing them last night. At least this is the final year for the camo, tho. Hopefully they don't wear them too often.

I have to remember that these are city jerseys, because I think the Spurs could come up with a better uniform than the camo

3 hours ago, Conrad. said:

Yes, we are sure 😉

I'm not disappointed by the news, I love the sunset jerseys. But, I won't lie ... I would have liked to have seen something new from the Jazz with the Statement or City jersey.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Just now, Conrad. said:

*cough cough*

And so this isn't a completely shameless plug post: the Bucks, Blazers and Lakers city unis are lookin 👌

There was a reason why I said Fiesta ;).  TBH, that is probably one of, if not the, best NBA concept I've ever seen.

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

16 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

*cough cough*

And so this isn't a completely shameless plug post: the Bucks, Blazers and Lakers city unis are lookin 👌

OMG IM DYING FOR SOME FIESTA SPURS!!! & you can’t give news out like that regarding these teams uniforms and not give us the juice. WE NEED PICS CONRAD!

PS that fiesta court would legit be the best in the league

On 11/6/2019 at 8:38 PM, WSU151 said:

The “bad“ news: Spurs will have a camo City jersey this year.

The good news: They’ve announced this will be the last year of camo City unis. 

https://www.nba.com/spurs/spurs-and-usaa-celebrate-nations-veterans-during-november-9-military-salute-night-game

Camo never looked good on any uniform for any team. Kind of makes you wonder why the Spurs didn't do what the Heat did with their US Army jerseys...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not a fan of these jerseys either but, these jerseys were at least somewhat tolerated.

22 minutes ago, cwilz305 said:

Camo never looked good on any uniform for any team. Kind of makes you wonder why the Spurs didn't do what the Heat did with their US Army jerseys...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not a fan of these jerseys either but, these jerseys were at least somewhat tolerated.

The last rendition of the Heat mil jerseys are the worst jerseys of all time. Thank god they’re gone.

Archived