kimball

NBA Changes 2019-20

1 hour ago, cwilz305 said:

Camo never looked good on any uniform for any team. Kind of makes you wonder why the Spurs didn't do what the Heat did with their US Army jerseys...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not a fan of these jerseys either but, these jerseys were at least somewhat tolerated.

those look like a bad children’s halloween costume

18 minutes ago, dont care said:

Would the clippers give them their history

I think the Clippers would give up their own history up to 2015 to just about anyone ...

31 minutes ago, dont care said:

Would the clippers give them their history

I mean is there anything worth keeping, aside from their cool uniforms? :P 

Just found this tweet...click on the picture for full jersey view (white numbers with green/white outlines).

It's actually a great color scheme. Revise the wordmark (to say, I dunno, something like the curly 80s font) and it'd be a cool update for the Mavs full time. 

24 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Just found this tweet...click on the picture for full jersey view (white numbers with green/white outlines).

It's actually a great color scheme. Revise the wordmark (to say, I dunno, something like the curly 80s font) and it'd be a cool update for the Mavs full time. 

Non-cropped snap shots need to be society's next crusade. I think everyone gets the don't record vertically anymore.

With that said ... I like it. I'm more in love with the colors than the mismatching MAVS and number wordmark. But, those colors are awesome!

47 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Definitely not as bad as I thought it would be, and definitely more interesting than anything the mavs currently wear

On 11/11/2019 at 2:19 PM, WSU151 said:

spacer.png

4fOoLWV.jpg

Previous years’ City hats had jersey trim on the sweatbands, but not this year. 

1*5NHmdhNlAiVOLU_6ts5irQ.gif

Now onto these other City uniforms...  all we can do is wait..

Looking at lockervision, Rockets opponents for "city" uniform games will be wearing red and black at times. This fact combined with the press statement that the city unis would be "out of this world", is a white NASA collaboration uniform out of the question? 

4 hours ago, upperV03 said:

This is pretty cool from the Blazers; they're asking fans to submit photos of themselves to be part of a generated mosaic eventually revealing their new City jersey:

Well if the image is updated regularly with new pictures, it shouldn't be too long before the jersey is revealed. Lots of pictures already, but no clear image forming yet.

4 hours ago, cwilz305 said:

Camo never looked good on any uniform for any team. Kind of makes you wonder why the Spurs didn't do what the Heat did with their US Army jerseys...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not a fan of these jerseys either but, these jerseys were at least somewhat tolerated.

i know this isn’t unpopular opinions but i actually like those Heat jerseys. the stripes and stars on the shoulders look awesome. my go to in 2k17

The Mavs graffiti jersey is dope, but once again looks half-assed.  If you're gonna do a graffiti jersey, go all the way!!!  There's gotta be a graffiti-like font that is readable for names and numbers.

52 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

Via Monte Morris' IG... black versions of last year's city coming?

I believe they'll be dark navy blue

1 hour ago, mgfoxx said:

A retail look at Boston:

EJMw47bUcAA2mOS?format=png&name=small

Nope. That's a fake, because the coloring is wrong, the collar/arm hole detail is missing, and the number font is also not correct.

As for the Mavs uni, there's more to the side panels that's getting cut off in the image. And also, damn that # font while we're at it. It continues to stay the reason I've yet to buy an official piece of Luka merch. Ugh.

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I would prefer a return to the OG mavs colors, this green is far too bright

4 minutes ago, TheRoman said:

I would prefer a return to the OG mavs colors, this green is far too bright

Now I’m wondering how this new green compares to the Wolves’ neon green.