NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, cwilz305 said:

Camo never looked good on any uniform for any team. Kind of makes you wonder why the Spurs didn't do what the Heat did with their US Army jerseys...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not a fan of these jerseys either but, these jerseys were at least somewhat tolerated.

While I hate these as well, your point that camo uniforms always suck is 100% correct. And 3 years in a row, come on Spurs! Military imagery is absolutely full of cool design elements, patterns, fabrics and colours. Camo isn't one of them.

Surely everyone who wanted a camo Spurs jersey bought one 2 years ago. Give us the fiesta colours (as the trim on a black jersey).

8 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Isn’t that their normal number font though? I mean I agree it’s just no different from the regular uniforms font.

It is. On their own, I think they look terrible...with this uniform, I mean👎🏼

They go through all this trouble to create this wordmark, come up with an exciting color scheme, all to just slap on the numbers that would never make sense except they had them lying around? Did the lights go out? Were they about to miss the deadline and couldn’t create a matching or similar (or something resembling a bit of thought into it) number font. Given the end product, I’m surprised they were troubled enough to change the color.

11 hours ago, tajmccall said:

So Cuban's nephew design this, errr?

spacer.png

Where do you even start with this one? It's easily the worst city uniform yet and I can't see it being one-upped anytime soon. It's so goofy and stupid looking that I am really struggling to imagine what demographic this uniform is hoping to excite. 

spacer.png

Just now, henburg said:

Where do you even start with this one? It's easily the worst city uniform yet and I can't see it being one-upped anytime soon. It's so goofy and stupid looking that I am really struggling to imagine what demographic this uniform is hoping to excite. 

The demographic that bought Street Sharks once upon a time?

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

46 minutes ago, Paul Lucas said:

It is. On their own, I think they look terrible...with this uniform, I mean👎🏼

They go through all this trouble to create this wordmark, come up with an exciting color scheme, all to just slap on the numbers that would never make sense except they had them lying around? Did the lights go out? Were they about to miss the deadline and couldn’t create a matching or similar (or something resembling a bit of thought into it) number font. Given the end product, I’m surprised they were troubled enough to change the color.

That's my beef with the Nets statement jersey. I can see the player's name and numbers being the old font (readability I guess), but there's no excuse for using the old font on the shorts.  Lazy.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

Archived