NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bowld said:

I must be missing something. What does graffiti have to do with Dallas? Dallas is likely the last place that comes to mind when I think of graffiti or street art

It’s not for Dallas it’s for Deep Ellum, spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Excellent!

14 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Translated: "We have the first image of the new Houston Rockets uniform. The official release will take place on the 20th". Available at the store Nov 30; jersey is a tribute to first trip to the moon. 

I drawn similar concept in my notepad when I intensively worked at my job and it look I was pretty close to real jersey.
Might be a great uniform. Gray stripes on sides look almost invisible, but gives intresting effect. Red collar like red helmet hole(Don't know how to called that) on Apollo 11 suit. I hope trims have same treatmeat. Nameplate should be white, but I get it, navy is more visible.

Thing that I don't like H-Town wordmark, I mean is not bad, but it didn't fit to that particular jersey. It should be Houston. Keep H-Town for something different.

4r2eer.png

40 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

The jerseys celebrate what's already there. I'm sure every inner city has graffiti in it somewhere.  Yea the Mavs looks a bit Fresh Prince but I think it's fun.

And for those who think it's not legit graffiti...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So you think they’d want more? Spread throughout the city rather than centralized to one district.

Dallas paying tribute to neighborhood artwork this year.

2017-18 Dallas Skyline

2018-19 Dallas Skyline and Hunt Bridge

Portland again going with a Portland Hipster theme but a white version.

Houston's City edition is white to honor Nasa but it looks more like the Raptors White Association set.

9 minutes ago, ThunderCeltic said:

Dallas paying tribute to neighborhood artwork this year.

2017-18 Dallas Skyline

2018-19 Dallas Skyline and Hunt Bridge

Portland again going with a Portland Hipster theme but a white version.

Houston's City edition is white to honor Nasa but it looks more like the Raptors White Association set.

what hipter version has portland ever worn. 

1 hour ago, dont care said:

I’m sure the city of Dallas loves that the team is encouraging people to perform graffiti around their city...

deep ellum!!!! that's where the parking lot that youtuber GTOgre posts videos of people getting towed from his parking lot is based out of

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

3 minutes ago, RichardWitham said:

deep ellum!!!! that's where the parking lot that youtuber GTOgre posts videos of people getting towed from his parking lot is based out of

Read this

59 minutes ago, dont care said:

So you think they’d want more? Spread throughout the city rather than centralized to one district.

14 hours ago, scouserduke said:

I'll just leave this here...

spacer.png

The base color gradient and stripe design actually looks pretty dang fresh. The graffiti font is growing on me. I think the reason why it’s getting so much heat is because of how it looks so out of place. The base of the jersey with the stripe design look futuristic whereas that graffiti font looks straight out of fresh prince. 

IMG-7122.gif

Archived