NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

6 hours ago, keynote said:

How is that a "NASA" font if it doesn't mimic the "N" from "NASA"? It's the one letter where they'd have a clear reference point. 🤔

s75-31690.jpeg

All they did was flip the A upside down and use it for the W. It's funny as hell that they're just like "oooo look, NASA font!" And it's clearly not NASA font. 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

EJs4u9kXkAE-c_I?format=jpg&name=largeEJs4u9RWwAEihaV?format=jpg&name=largeEJs4u9RWoAEFbe9?format=jpg&name=large

Other than H-Town and the black name plate saying Rockets (would've been cooler if it had the player name instead), these look okay. The H-Town nickname just doesn't work with the NASA-inspired theme. It's like they're trying to appeal to two different crowds.

Also, is it just me or does that black Rockets nameplate kind of resemble a Hershey's chocolate bar wrapper?

10 hours ago, Pyromania1983 said:

Okay, the uniform was supposed to be revealed Tuesday (November 19th) night but seems to have leaked today on a sportswear website. As we saw from the blue jersey that leaked, the shorts had the trim continued from the jersey.

kozxS6k.jpg

Nope.

I hate, hate, hate how many of these franchises across sports are doing this sweeping, grandiose crap that's "bigger than sports." 

"#RiseUp," "#UniteTheCity," etc. 

What about franchises that are garbage?  Could the Bengals have something like, "#WeFailedOurCity," or the Detroit Tigers could run "#StartBurningOurCitysDead"

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

6 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

EJuPxF-UwAUmKuw?format=jpg&name=mediumI never know what to believe anymore, but there's this...

It's from last year; black t-shirt-version of City designs. There's no #1 on the current Pelicans roster.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

9 hours ago, ZooBlazer said:

Blazers city jersey may have leaked.

spacer.png

Not feeling those 70s style jerseys at all.

16 hours ago, BigEd76 said:

Is this one real?

EJsU92NXYAASS7u?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Not terrible. Even bold and interesting. Why didn't they make the racing stripe jersey this color from the beginning?

16 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

EJv_tz-XYAATDA-?format=jpg&name=large

Blazers are meh after all that hype

Bucks - Cream City...really??? Enough with the nicknames. On the flip side...The font and wordmark tho is executed well so i won't complain. Very nice and clean uniform.

Pistons- why go back to a jersey design that was almost universally hated??!!

Houston - complete upgrade over their regular uniforms. They should switch..except change the "H-town" to Houston. 

Chicago - pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssee don't let me down!!

Indiana - see Chicago but without the please.

shado_logo.gif

Archived