• Created
  • Last Reply

Portland's is a nice fauxback honoring the 70's

Chicago's looks like it has potential

Houston's is a Raptors White Association twin

Milwaukee going for another Brewery tribute

Only ones not leaked yet

Toronto (Red/Gold perhaps)

Washington (updated 2017-18 White House edition perhaps)

Minnesota (Carolina Blue honoring original Lakers?)

New York (Orange version of last year's set?)

Charlotte (White Buzz City version?)

New Orleans (White Version of 2017-18 Mardi Gras set?)

Memphis being rebels this year and probably won't do one next season?

Five New NBA Uniforms Leak, See Them All Here

November 19, 2019 - 18:58 PM

Five more NBA leaks over the past twenty-four hours, pretty much all of which due to a jersey being put out for sale too early (which is a good indication that they’re coming out for reals shortly). Let’s get right […]

Read More...

I know the Nets are announcing theirs soon, since they're scheduled to wear them next week vs Boston. We all know what it'll look like but I'm still excited to see how the coogi pops on the white. 

Conrad, you said teams have already submitted next year's city uniforms. Can you confirm the Nets are wearing a full coogi pattern jersey with no wordmarks or numbers or logos or anything, just pure coogi? I feel like the NBA would bend some rules to let this happen. 

14 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

I think the Pistons have a nice new design element that is relevant to their city/nickname and should embrace the racing stripes full time

Um, no. Maybe if they made it subtle. Maybe. But, really ... no.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Like both the Bucks and Blazers cream uniforms. The Bucks one is the first with the current colors that doesn’t feature their awful block or the deer head, so it’s automatically the best Jersey of the cream/blue era IMO. The Blazers one is just really nice, though I wish it used the throwback short stripes. Is the Sixers one also cream? Has that become Nike’s new hot color du jour?

07Giants.pngnyy.png

If Houston really wanted a space-themed jersey, then Nike should’ve just given them the galaxy print instead of throwing it onto Orlando for two years - after all, the Magic have had the orange idea since the beginning. Oh, wait, they needed to do a Chinese jersey for those years because why not, I guess.

Also, if you’re going to say “NASA font”, how about actually using the NASA font

ExJworW.png

18 minutes ago, anythinglogos said:

Like both the Bucks and Blazers cream uniforms. The Bucks one is the first with the current colors that doesn’t feature their awful block or the deer head, so it’s automatically the best Jersey of the cream/blue era IMO. The Blazers one is just really nice, though I wish it used the throwback short stripes. Is the Sixers one also cream? Has that become Nike’s new hot color du jour?

The Sixers and Bucks have had cream/off-white jerseys before this year. Conrad said the 76ers leak this year is not the actual jersey

2829927_122717SIXERSJERSEYS.jpg?w=1280&r

Bucks-Cream-City-Uniforms.jpg?fit=1200,6

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

New NBA uniforms are dropping like flies but they can't compete with the attention being given to one MLB team.  Maybe it's because each team introduces a couple of new uniforms per year.  Even we are getting desensitized.  

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

As a Blazers fan, I absolutely love this year’s City uniform. Now seeing the full thing officially unveiled, I think it’s an absolutely gorgeous look with some nice nods to the franchise’s original uniforms. My only nitpicks are that I wish the shorts had the striping pattern on the waistband and the vertical pinwheel logo to complete the retro-inspired feel, but other than those two things I think it’s a pretty perfect look overall. I was a big fan of the black plaid City Edition from two years ago, but this is even better IMO. In fact, I think this is pretty darn close to the original white Rip City set as well. 

Also, I must say that the Blazers’ full set this year is without a doubt near the top of the league, if not at the very top:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, ror1997 said:

Conrad, you said teams have already submitted next year's city uniforms. Can you confirm the Nets are wearing a full coogi pattern jersey with no wordmarks or numbers or logos or anything, just pure coogi? I feel like the NBA would bend some rules to let this happen. 

lmao, that would be hilarious.

Screen_Shot_2017-11-17_at_3.32.02_PM.png

Archived