NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many City jerseys and Toronto's haven't dropped yet? 

Part of me wonders if were just going back to the old Black & Gold set then.... I mean, it's either that or the Red North jerseys are being promoted.... right? Maybe a white version of the Earned set? Like.... I just want to see something cool. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Cream City brings us through the looking glass.

This whole Nike era is going to be looked back on as completely disposable. Lots of changes for change sake with barely anything mattering.

Cream City? FOH.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

9 minutes ago, Pyromania1983 said:

Philly looks beautiful!

I love the custom number font. Very nice.

Just now, TheFallenHaveRisen said:

100% the font they should be using for every jersey from here on out, no need to continue using the basic :censored: block when they've got that in the branding

I like this font, but the block number works with the block wordmark. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

5 minutes ago, kimball said:

I love the custom number font. Very nice.

I like this font, but the block number works with the block wordmark. 

Agreed, it's all about how the font flows with the rest of the uniform's elements. As this is their city uniform, the fonts of both the wordmark and numbers pays homage to the history of the city and our country. The block numbers are fine and even good for the other unis.

8 minutes ago, Pyromania1983 said:

Along with the 76ers leak, Lakers new uniform also seems to have leaked! Honestly, it looks like they copied the Sixers.

The Lore series has kind of gotten old already. Really wish the Lakers would do something to recognize Los Angeles as a city, rather than celebrate their own splendor. 

as far as the jersey, doesn’t really look like a lot of creativity to be honest. This is just the post-showtime uniform set with stars on the side. Something I could’ve got in an LA swap meet in 2004. 

but at least it’s LAKER gold 😁😁😁

1 minute ago, d11king said:

The Lore series has kind of gotten old already. Really wish the Lakers would do something to recognize Los Angeles as a city, rather than celebrate their own splendor. 

as far as the jersey, doesn’t really look like a lot of creativity to be honest. This is just the post-showtime uniform set with stars on the side. Something I could’ve got in an LA swap meet in 2004. 

but at least it’s LAKER gold 😁😁😁

Unless Enes Kanter took the picture for some reason. Then it's really banana yellow again.

Archived