NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cle, Orl, Atl, Dal, Cha, The North, The District, H-Town, Cream City, Motor City, Rip City, Peachtown, The Cities?!

Can’t wait for the Celtics to wear their Beantown or Bos jerseys, or for a Mia jersey or for a Chi jersey!

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

I wish the cavaliers made that jersey white and remove those tiger stripe looking lines. Would look a lot cleaner and fit in with the set more 

also regarding the bucks leaked jerseys I’m not liking the emphasis on blue. I always appreciated how the bucks kept their color scheme mainly green and cream with neutral colors of course. And using blue as a tiny accent color. 

IMG-7122.gif

10 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

A final hoorah for the redrocks.

Why does it feel like they’re being forced out of this. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s the Jazz’s choice for doing this. But the sunset jerseys and court has been one of the best things to come out of this Nike era. The Jazz keeping it for 3 seasons only makes it better. 

IMG-7122.gif

2 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

Mama Mia 👨‍🍳EJxcCmMWwAEkcH0?format=jpg&name=large

They are slapping a lot of elements together and it doesn't really make any sense but I also kinda love it? More of a fashion jersey like many city editions but I'm just a sucker for multi-colored stripes I guess. Might as well have fun while the team remains a muddled identity crisis anyway...

3 hours ago, Froob said:

I can’t believe cream city actually ended up on a jersey. Are they going to try to prevent people from customizing with number 69 lol?

Look, this is all just a big misunderstanding. I'm a huge Bucks fan, I was born in 1969 and my name is John Giggity. That's all this is about!

43 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

They are slapping a lot of elements together and it doesn't really make any sense but I also kinda love it? More of a fashion jersey like many city editions but I'm just a sucker for multi-colored stripes I guess. Might as well have fun while the team remains a muddled identity crisis anyway...

I believe this is in the spirit of the Cavfanatic series where they mashup different elements of different eras...i actually kind of like it and will definitely be getting a jersey 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived