NBA Changes 2019-20

Just now, mgfoxx said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

EJxzW5nXsAE_xCb?format=jpg&name=medium

EJxx1GoXYAA2SbS?format=jpg&name=large

Somehow Lakers-themed?

4 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Someone needs to tell Nike it's over.

lmaoooooo.. they put a dark blue side panel on a black jersey. And then the CLE lol yoooooo!!!

8 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

Could this be real?

I posted that this morning and @Conrad. assured us it wasn't. A lot of good stuff was posted today. You should check it out. 

7 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

I posted that this morning and @Conrad. assured us it wasn't. A lot of good stuff was posted today. You should check it out. 

Ahh I see I haven’t been catching up on much lately 

The Sixers new City uniforms looks great (hypothetically) in action! I had a bit of trouble removing the numbers and adding them to the jersey, as you can probably tell. I really love their new look!

dco5nmej6rz31.jpg?width=425&auto=webp&s=df1d6bbe9c61ee93eb3069557436fec4110523ca

Cle, Orl, Atl, Dal, Cha, The North, The District, H-Town, Cream City, Motor City, Rip City, Peachtown, The Cities?!

Can’t wait for the Celtics to wear their Beantown or Bos jerseys, or for a Mia jersey or for a Chi jersey!

I wish the cavaliers made that jersey white and remove those tiger stripe looking lines. Would look a lot cleaner and fit in with the set more 

also regarding the bucks leaked jerseys I’m not liking the emphasis on blue. I always appreciated how the bucks kept their color scheme mainly green and cream with neutral colors of course. And using blue as a tiny accent color. 

10 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

A final hoorah for the redrocks.

Why does it feel like they’re being forced out of this. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s the Jazz’s choice for doing this. But the sunset jerseys and court has been one of the best things to come out of this Nike era. The Jazz keeping it for 3 seasons only makes it better. 

2 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

Mama Mia 👨‍🍳EJxcCmMWwAEkcH0?format=jpg&name=large

They are slapping a lot of elements together and it doesn't really make any sense but I also kinda love it? More of a fashion jersey like many city editions but I'm just a sucker for multi-colored stripes I guess. Might as well have fun while the team remains a muddled identity crisis anyway...

3 hours ago, Froob said:

I can’t believe cream city actually ended up on a jersey. Are they going to try to prevent people from customizing with number 69 lol?

Look, this is all just a big misunderstanding. I'm a huge Bucks fan, I was born in 1969 and my name is John Giggity. That's all this is about!

6 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

A better look at the Sixers shorts and gold side "Liberty Bell" accentsEJyony7XkAEoyzU?format=jpg&name=large

Might just be the lighting here, but they look more white than cream in this photo (though the initial photo shows that it is clearly cream).

43 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

They are slapping a lot of elements together and it doesn't really make any sense but I also kinda love it? More of a fashion jersey like many city editions but I'm just a sucker for multi-colored stripes I guess. Might as well have fun while the team remains a muddled identity crisis anyway...

I believe this is in the spirit of the Cavfanatic series where they mashup different elements of different eras...i actually kind of like it and will definitely be getting a jersey