NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, coborjobs2010 said:

@Conrad. at the Rockets unveiling they mentioned that Nike dropped the ball this year and there won’t be Earned jerseys for 2019-2020. Is that league wide, specific to a Houston, or did I just mishear him? 

They didn’t say that, they said there would be a 5th jersey coming later in the year. 

OH YE LIKE RED OK, SO THERE'S SOME RED

AND BLACK, YEAH OK BLAK

AND THE CITY NAME, IT'S HUSTON, HOSTON, HUOU?  WHATEVR

COPYPASTE OLDJERSEYS.GOVJPEG

DONE

THAT'LL BE $180,000 PLEASE

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

16 minutes ago, dont care said:

They didn’t say that, they said there would be a 5th jersey coming later in the year. 

Icon, Association, Throwback, Statement and then the fifth is the City. 

So yes five, but there should be a Christmas/ Earned jersey as well if Nike continues their trends. Earned being the jersey for playoff teams. That’s what I was referring to. So it should be 6 total Rockets jerseys. 

I wish they would have just made the red and white uniforms use the exact same design as the black uniforms. The whites would use a gray checkered pattern with a red collar and I wanted them to pretty much just use the earned jersey as the new icon.

39 minutes ago, coborjobs2010 said:

So yes five, but there should be a Christmas/ Earned jersey as well if Nike continues their trends. Earned being the jersey for playoff teams. That’s what I was referring to. So it should be 6 total Rockets jerseys. 

The Pacers had six jerseys last year.

Not unprecedented.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, coborjobs2010 said:

Icon, Association, Throwback, Statement, City, Legends, Leaders, Adams, Patrick, Norris, Smythe...you're losing me, NBA, you're losing me.  

7 hours ago, coborjobs2010 said:

@Conrad. at the Rockets unveiling they mentioned that Nike dropped the ball this year and there won’t be Earned jerseys for 2019-2020. Is that league wide, specific to a Houston, or did I just mishear him? 

That's too bad.  I was really looking forward to seeing the Rockets in their thirteenth different jersey of the season.

10 hours ago, dont care said:

Maybe not, but I trust Conrad. He must know something we don't. 

6 hours ago, sayahh said:

Maybe not, but I trust Conrad. He must know something we don't. 

Nike messes up a lot of things, but I highly doubt they’d mess something up so bad that they missed out on making money. Plus, the Earned Jerseys are basically recoloring of the Statement or City jerseys ... not hard to do on a tight timeline.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

@Conrad. please tell me the rest of the 9 or so teams getting new uniforms aren't this basic,trash, or some good surprises??!! 

If so can you at least give an opinion breakdown. 

Example: 3 are meh, 3 are trash, 2 are 🔥🔥, and the rest are slightly modified unis. 

lol, there's more than 9 teams getting at least 1 new uni next season, because of the City unis. One team won't have ANY new uniforms and another team might not have any new uniforms...haven't confirmed anything on that team.

By my count, there will be at least 75(!!!) new uniform$ next season, with another 4 that I'm not 100% certain about. Seems a bit much, eh? :wow:

Rough estimate of my rating of 60 of them (considering I haven't seen full pics of many of them, but only know bits and pieces of design details):

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

13 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

27 ⭐⭐⭐

10 ⭐⭐

⭐

Archived