NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

19NIKMNBBLLSWHTC1CHIA?wid=685&fmt=jpg

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nike-mens-chicago-bulls-dri-fit-city-edition-t-shirt-19nikmnbbllswhtc1chia/19nikmnbbllswhtc1chia?sku=20300009&camp=SNS:fbig:Paid:DPA:{product id}:

Dick's Sporting Goods store are selling these!!!! WOOHOO!!!! FINALLY!

Thanks again guys for your help in my search for these shooting shirts!

Edit: I added the link in case someone else wants to order this or search for other teams.

shado_logo.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/17/2020 at 9:33 PM, KRZYBDGRZ said:

spacer.pngMavs now have a jersey sponsor, “chime”

A team owned by a billionaire needs a "sponsor"?

spacer.png

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

1 hour ago, jus2damcrazey219 said:

A tesm owned by a billionaire needs a "sponsor"?

spacer.png

I mean, none of the teams need sponsors, the WNBA I could see needing sponsors, the NBA though? With the contracts they hand out, I’m sure they’re drowning in money. They’re just greedy pigs who also like ruining uniform aesthetics.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

44 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

I mean, none of the teams need sponsors, the WNBA I could see needing sponsors, the NBA though? With the contracts they hand out, I’m sure they’re drowning in money. They’re just greedy pigs who also like ruining uniform aesthetics.

Too much is never enough.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

3 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

9-DBE0227-4-E36-4-C5-D-B77-E-3-D35-AD2-D 
Another example. This is just wrong. I mean I get the clippers court is black but the magic are wearing black unis. And you see almost no blue in this matchup

This looks like the Spurs at nets not Magic at Clippers. I mean Orlando’s isn’t that bad. But the Clippers have no excuse. Why in the world a team named after a boat that should honestly be using Baby blue and orange is decked in black and white with a gta-esq font on their uniforms on a black court is awful.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

While the box on the white is awful, I actually think that mint green could be a nice supporting color for the Mavs. It contrasts really nicely on the navy jersey, and it’s been a trendy color recently so they could keep a modern brand that pays tribute to their past green

07Giants.pngnyy.png

6 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

While the box on the white is awful, I actually think that mint green could be a nice supporting color for the Mavs. It contrasts really nicely on the navy jersey, and it’s been a trendy color recently so they could keep a modern brand that pays tribute to their past green

i feel the same.  Navy and mint is a really aesthetically pleasing combo IMO, and gives off a kind of relaxing, wintery feeling. 

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

As a matter of fact those new statement jerseys for the Mavericks have really grown on me. The dark navy with the simple white text look really good. And the touch of cyan blue does it all for me. They look especially nice on the Mavericks new court and lighting for this season.

IMG-7122.gif

13 hours ago, MattMill said:

So many white vs yellow and white vs grey matchups these last few days. 

Rockets in their red throwbacks vs Laker purple would've been decent. I'm surprised the obvious isn't so obvious with the NBA decision makers. 

This is just wrong. 

spacer.png

The Jazz should’ve worn their primary away. Would’ve contrasted nicely against all of that gray.

18 hours ago, MattMill said:

So many white vs yellow and white vs grey matchups these last few days. 

Rockets in their red throwbacks vs Laker purple would've been decent. I'm surprised the obvious isn't so obvious with the NBA decision makers. 

This is just wrong. 

spacer.png

For games IN BROOKLYN I actually like the White vs. Gray matchups. There’s a way it meshes with the gray court that I think looks sharp.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived