NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

12 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

That's the problem with today's thinking. When I walk into a bar or establishment that has games on, It shouldn't take forever to figure out who's playing nor should I have to pull out my phone and look it up.

I should be able to look at the screen see the unis and know exactly who's playing and where. All these bs fashion jerseys they're wearing now hinders that.

Soccer fans around the world have been doing this for years. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaked: 2020 NBA All-Star Jerseys

January 23, 2020 - 15:41 PM

It appears the NBA is bringing back a little bit of colour to their annual All-Star Game festivities. Thanks to a since-removed shop listing over at ChampsSports.com and the quick Twittering skills of @luchetti03 we got ourselves a good look […]

Read More...

35 minutes ago, Igor Coelho said:

Im still finding images of that leaked jerseys

‪https://www.champssports.com/product/model/jordan-nba-all-star-game-swingman-jersey-mens/338795.html‬

DAMNIT! I wanted those to be fake. 😕

2020-nba-all-star-jersey-leak-sportslogo

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I like the Rookie game jerseys. Those are sharp. I like how it incorporates past Bulls' designs.

But, really the only thing I like is that the main game is Red vs. Blue.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

21 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

That's the problem with today's thinking. When I walk into a bar or establishment that has games on, It shouldn't take forever to figure out who's playing nor should I have to pull out my phone and look it up.

I should be able to look at the screen see the unis and know exactly who's playing and where. All these bs fashion jerseys they're wearing now hinders that.

If you wait 5 seconds while looking at the screen you will see the giant logo of the home team on the court. 

57 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

That makes sense. But the yellow already has its own main jersey it doesn't look right when accented with the blue. Especially when the red ones is just contrasted with a lighter shade/pink and a blended in brown 

The trim for the blue is yellow, green, and purple for those lines, while for the red it’s orange pink and red for those. 

4 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

Why are the USA vs World jerseys the color that they are?

Somebody posted a picture already, but each jersey colour here ties into a different Chicago subway line.... and then each jersey is loosely based on a different Bulls one. Not a horrid idea for the ASG jerseys, if you ask me. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Archived