kimball

NBA Changes 2019-20

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

 

That's the problem with today's thinking. When I walk into a bar or establishment that has games on, It shouldn't take forever to figure out who's playing nor should I have to pull out my phone and look it up.

 

I should be able to look at the screen see the unis and know exactly who's playing and where. All these bs fashion jerseys they're wearing now hinders that.

 

 

Soccer fans around the world have been doing this for years. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im still finding images of that leaked jerseys

 

‪https://www.champssports.com/product/model/jordan-nba-all-star-game-swingman-jersey-mens/338795.html‬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Igor Coelho said:

Im still finding images of that leaked jerseys

 

‪https://www.champssports.com/product/model/jordan-nba-all-star-game-swingman-jersey-mens/338795.html‬

 

DAMNIT! I wanted those to be fake. 😕

 

2020-nba-all-star-jersey-leak-sportslogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Rookie game jerseys. Those are sharp. I like how it incorporates past Bulls' designs.

 

But, really the only thing I like is that the main game is Red vs. Blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

Where in gods name did they get that bright yellow green from? 

tumblr_msq35v5WEM1r54c4oo3_1280-982x1024

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JPDesign said:

Another year of the USA vs. the World uniforms being superior to the ASG uniforms.

That purple one is very nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda like it not gonna lie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Conrad. said:

tumblr_msq35v5WEM1r54c4oo3_1280-982x1024

That makes sense. But the yellow already has its own main jersey it doesn't look right when accented with the blue. Especially when the red ones is just contrasted with a lighter shade/pink and a blended in brown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

 

That's the problem with today's thinking. When I walk into a bar or establishment that has games on, It shouldn't take forever to figure out who's playing nor should I have to pull out my phone and look it up.

 

I should be able to look at the screen see the unis and know exactly who's playing and where. All these bs fashion jerseys they're wearing now hinders that.

 

 

If you wait 5 seconds while looking at the screen you will see the giant logo of the home team on the court. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

That makes sense. But the yellow already has its own main jersey it doesn't look right when accented with the blue. Especially when the red ones is just contrasted with a lighter shade/pink and a blended in brown 

The trim for the blue is yellow, green, and purple for those lines, while for the red it’s orange pink and red for those. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like these. Might be the first ASG jersey I buy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t follow the nba anymore (except for our jersey purposes) but is there some significance to the six point star vs a traditional star?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

Why are the USA vs World jerseys the color that they are?


Somebody posted a picture already, but each jersey colour here ties into a different Chicago subway line.... and then each jersey is loosely based on a different Bulls one. Not a horrid idea for the ASG jerseys, if you ask me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.