kimball

NBA Changes 2019-20

15 minutes ago, hormone said:

I don’t follow the nba anymore (except for our jersey purposes) but is there some significance to the six point star vs a traditional star?

Because it’s in Chicago, that’s the star on its flag

What on earth is that USA jersey. Rainbow color trim?

Edit: Just looked it up and apparently the USA jersey is always in random colors? Weird but I guess that explains it...

5 hours ago, andregunts said:

If you wait 5 seconds while looking at the screen you will see the giant logo of the home team on the court. 

Except when they use an alternate court. For instance the stupid black heavy court the kings use. That logo at half court unless you already knew it was the kings wouldn't be able to tell.

5 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Except when they use an alternate court. For instance the stupid black heavy court the kings use. That logo at half court unless you already knew it was the kings wouldn't be able to tell.

Well then you wait another 5 seconds and see “SACRAMENTO” written in bold letters on the baseline. 

It's so weird. From a certain angle, those blue All-Star jerseys kind of look like a rough miscolored template for a new Magic jersey.

1 hour ago, Satomiblood said:

It's so weird. From a certain angle, those blue All-Star jerseys kind of look like a rough miscolored template for a new Magic jersey.

My thought exactly.

15 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

EO_oDG4X4AMjzq3?format=jpg&name=large

EPAJqKAVUAAXW7k?format=jpg&name=medium

EPAJqMSUYAAx5u8?format=jpg&name=medium

These were so close to being the best All-Star uniforms in a while, all they had to do was just put numbers on the front instead of a logo.

4 hours ago, Lights Out said:

These were so close to being the best All-Star uniforms in a while, all they had to do was just put numbers on the front instead of a logo.

It would have looked cool with the numbers inside a Chicago star.

But, truth be told, I'm just glad the front isn't just a players' team logo.

9 minutes ago, andregunts said:

also, why only the All Star jerseys have the Jordan logo while all the others are Nike?

Because they're designed by the Jordan brand

1 minute ago, Tracy MidGrady said:

Because they're designed by the Jordan brand

So they were designed by Nike. That’s the explanation they gave but the reality is because Jordan is viewed as the more premiere brand and the whole Jordan being a Chicago bull.

34 minutes ago, andregunts said:

also, why only the All Star jerseys have the Jordan logo while all the others are Nike?

*except the hornets, and my guess is because it’s in Chicago and me was a bull.

It’s pretty bad, not as bad as the past few years but bad. The jersey trim, the ridiculous color choices, I don’t care if it’s the subway or whatever it’s pretty jarring to look at. The star on the center of the jersey, the obnoxious side stripes that extend onto the stomach. The pinstripes make it too busy. They’re really bad designs. Why can’t the nba get it through it’s thick skull that stuff like this is ridiculous, unprofessional, and awful looking. 

2 hours ago, Tracy MidGrady said:

Jordan has its own department of people separate from nike basketball

So why do they have the same trim and colors as the other jerseys. It’s all Nike at the end of the day

2 hours ago, dont care said:

So why do they have the same trim and colors as the other jerseys. It’s all Nike at the end of the day

They use the same templates, but Jordan has their own people who design their stuff, there's literally a Jordan division