NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

17 hours ago, juggoo said:

Is this thing I saw on the Bucks' Facebook page comments section legit? Or even if not, any chance blue becomes their next City uni?

spacer.png

Looks photoshopped. But I wouldn't be surprised if the bucks eventually did something like that 

IMG-7122.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, juggoo said:

Is this thing I saw on the Bucks' Facebook page comments section legit? Or even if not, any chance blue becomes their next City uni?

spacer.png

This one looks good. I miss the days of exciting alternates that were recolors of primary sets with slight modifications.

1 hour ago, truepg said:

This one looks good. I miss the days of exciting alternates that were recolors of primary sets with slight modifications.

I agree 100% but I never had a problem with black alternates that used bright accent colors, such as the lakers black jerseys, the hawks jerseys with the lime green accents, or the Brooklyn nets black city edition ones from last year, even the Celtics are decent. I do hate gray jerseys such as the grizzlies and pacers from a few years ago.

1 hour ago, eRay said:

I found it pretty intriguing that they used a lot of yellow this year in their vice jersey rollout, could that be in preparation of using yellow vice jerseys next season?

https://www.nba.com/heat/1920-heat-vice-uniform-collection

Oh man that entire website is beautiful. I love these colors so much and I will forever advocate for the Heat switching full-time to the Vice color set. It's perfect for both the city and the name and it looks simply gorgeous.

the user formerly known as cdclt

Photoshopped or not, I could live with that Bucks uni.  It's only a matter of time until we see a blue set form them. I'm wondering if they might do a blue version of the Cream City set.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:20 AM, juggoo said:

spacer.png

Can confirm this isn't the new City uniform. Cool idea, though. I've wanted them to go with more of a "hockey style" alternate wordmark since their new branding.

Also, the thoughts of the Heat going with yellow or gold next season...nah, bruh.

26 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Can confirm this isn't the new City uniform. Cool idea, though. I've wanted them to go with more of a "hockey style" alternate wordmark since their new branding.

Also, the thoughts of the Heat going with yellow or gold next season...nah, bruh.

It’s Quarantine and we’re all bored. Please, give me something OKC Thunder 20/21 uniform related, @Conrad.!

On 4/27/2020 at 6:44 PM, QCS said:

Oh man that entire website is beautiful. I love these colors so much and I will forever advocate for the Heat switching full-time to the Vice color set. It's perfect for both the city and the name and it looks simply gorgeous.

Completely agreed, on all fronts. This is one of my favorite things to ever happen in sports uniforms. A 10/10 effort from a franchise I always thought could look amazing.

On 4/28/2020 at 10:04 AM, Conrad. said:

Got any info you're allowed to give on the new Hawks uniforms?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

I can only say they are an improvement from the current look, but that's not saying much, haha. Can't think of many people that won't like the new duds

Yeah, I've heard from a few people who work at the Gateway arena, where the G-League Skyhawks play, and they're supposedly exactly how the Hawks should look.

1 hour ago, pelicanfan said:

Well I'm assuming that means goodbye to neon yellow and that whatever futuristic pattern they always used. It was an interesting look, don't think we'll ever see it again.

I hope thats not the case. I love the volt look. Its really unique to the NBA and i love the quirkiness of it.

ATL

14 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

Yeah, I've heard from a few people who work at the Gateway arena, where the G-League Skyhawks play, and they're supposedly exactly how the Hawks should look.

That doesn't sound like a good thing to me. The Skyhawks have an awful logo. Hopefully the Hawks keep the current logos and just update the uniforms and colors. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Old tweet, yes, but I actually like these?

This level of crossing the streams, or crossing the rivers in this case, seems like a dangerous idea for all involved. Considering they recolored the NJ-era retired numbers banners (even the Petrovic one) and hid them behind a light rig at the Barclays Center... 

I'd take that number font over what they've used, though.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 hour ago, GriffinM6 said:

That doesn't sound like a good thing to me. The Skyhawks have an awful logo. Hopefully the Hawks keep the current logos and just update the uniforms and colors. 

Lol.. there's not much to extract, besides the fact that they will definitely be an upgrade. I was saying the new Hawks uniforms are more in line with how they should look. Not trying to be trendy. The colors of the Skyhawks, their drop shadow numbers, and the 2k team Hawks Talon GC, all point to something fans will be proud of.

Archived