kimball

NBA Changes 2019-20

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, spockEars7 said:

In light of the recent Nike Betsy Ross Flag controversy, how likely is it that we won’t be seeing any variation of this jersey next season and a de-emphasis of the 13-star circle in the 76ers branding?

 

spacer.png

 

Sadly I did think of the 76ers in light of these really stupid events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EddieJ1984 said:

 

Sadly I did think of the 76ers in light of these really stupid events.

The thing is, if you aren't affected by the issues at hand, no need to comment on them. Just opens a can of worms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, WSU151 said:

 

What?

 

That jersey is dull baby blue. Tell me that screams Miami vice? A more fluorescent shade of baby blue is more along the lines of what they've used in the past. It's on the other vice jerseys.  It's on the nba2k20 Wade graphic. Maybe I'm talking wrong shades here. What's the vice blue called? It's a brighter teal for sure. 

 

Unless it's my monitor settings, there is quite the variation in color there. Then again, it's a fake, So maybe we'll get something brighter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Ok now the vice is over, right? No more possible colors?

Yea, there's only four.  So either they go back to white or go a whole new direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

The thing is, if you aren't affected by the issues at hand, no need to comment on them. Just opens a can of worms. 

 

If people who disagree don't comment, it will wrongly seem like everyone agrees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Yea, there's only four.  So either they go back to white or go a whole new direction.

But can’t they make new vice designs with the same colors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

But can’t they make new vice designs with the same colors?

Yea, I would hope they still use them in some form.  I saw someone created a cool Vice/Floridians combo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pelicanfan said:

But can’t they make new vice designs with the same colors?

I'm definitely hoping so. I would love to see this concept from @Conrad. see the light of day. spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Ok now the vice is over, right? No more possible colors?

 

HA! This is Nike and the NBA, the beaten horse hasn’t even died yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ark said:

 

If people who disagree don't comment, it will wrongly seem like everyone agrees. 

 

I'd rather not get banned discussing/arguing the difference between the jersey/flag and the reasoning behind each and counter-arguing etc. My FINAL thoughts: It's not THAT deep 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 3:02 AM, MattMill said:

That jersey is dull baby blue. Tell me that screams Miami vice? A more fluorescent shade of baby blue is more along the lines of what they've used in the past. It's on the other vice jerseys.  It's on the nba2k20 Wade graphic. Maybe I'm talking wrong shades here. What's the vice blue called? It's a brighter teal for sure. 

 

Unless it's my monitor settings, there is quite the variation in color there. Then again, it's a fake, So maybe we'll get something brighter. 

 

It is different but still fits the theme. Much like the Miami Marlins' shade of blue (that they're hardly using). Maybe that's the next evolution of the Vice look if they're low on variations of the original. Gotta find some way to keep that money train rolling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at this point, i hope miami adopts vice full time to officially end the wade era. red and black is relatively unremarkable and these vice uniforms really separate miami from the rest of the nba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Conrad. I know you can't tell us who/what, but regarding the 14 new statement uniforms, can you give us a "when"? Will these be released all at the same time like in 2017, or will they trickle out 1 by 1?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, NunsDupreAllDay said:

@Conrad. I know you can't tell us who/what, but regarding the 14 new statement uniforms, can you give us a "when"? Will these be released all at the same time like in 2017, or will they trickle out 1 by 1?

 

Thanks!

I'd imagine they'll be 1 by 1, with each team releasing it on their own schedule. I don't know of any "event" scheduled to release them all at once. Also, I'm fairly certain they'll all be released before the season starts so that teams can start using them as soon as the season begins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Conrad. said:

I'd imagine they'll be 1 by 1, with each team releasing it on their own schedule. I don't know of any "event" scheduled to release them all at once. Also, I'm fairly certain they'll all be released before the season starts so that teams can start using them as soon as the season begins.

Thanks! I really appreciate the info!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

D-v6HJlUEAADjLH?format=jpg&name=small

Edit: picture found but only can't find pic of front.

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/1147303169908760576

 

Not sure how to embed Twitter videos but Lebron James walked into Summer League with Lakers shorts but in "Pistons Motor City" Navy and Silver colors 👀. Will post image when i can.

 

@ Conrad new Lakers city uniform or fashion alternate from Just Don??!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

 

D-v6HJlUEAADjLH?format=jpg&name=small

Edit: picture found but only can't find pic of front.

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/1147303169908760576

 

Not sure how to embed Twitter videos but Lebron James walked into Summer League with Lakers shorts but in "Pistons Motor City" Navy and Silver colors 👀. Will post image when i can.

 

@ Conrad new Lakers city uniform or fashion alternate from Just Don??!

I don’t think Lebron would be wearing shorts to an unreleased uniform to a place where he’s obviously going to be filmed, and on top of that I don’t see lakers ever dabbling in a blue uniform unless it’s a throwback which I don’t think it is either, I’m very certain he’s just wearing a pair of normal shorts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

I don’t think Lebron would be wearing shorts to an unreleased uniform to a place where he’s obviously going to be filmed, and on top of that I don’t see lakers ever dabbling in a blue uniform unless it’s a throwback which I don’t think it is either, I’m very certain he’s just wearing a pair of normal shorts

Did you even watch the video? It CLEARLY has LAKERS across the "crotch"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.