kimball

NBA Changes 2019-20

The NBA has put out an apparent rendering of what games will look like when the season returns.  It does note that the setup is subject to change so the court you see here is definitely not the real one but this gives you an idea.

venue.jpg

16 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

The NBA has put out an apparent rendering of what games will look like when the season returns.  It does note that the setup is subject to change so the court you see here is definitely not the real one but this gives you an idea.

venue.jpg

I love that they're social distancing the players from each other. If they do that on the court I'm sure we'll see some All-Star Game-esque record breaking numbers.

hmm, 20-foot-tall video boards ringing the court... feels like that's gonna get abused.

Not sure if already addressed but what's the jersey schedule looking like now with the new schedules coming out?

1 hour ago, pelicanfan said:

Not sure if already addressed but what's the jersey schedule looking like now with the new schedules coming out?

Itll either go traditional home and away or a free for all. Evidently the players are going to be able to alter their names on their jerseys so who knows. 

On 7/2/2020 at 11:07 AM, AndrewMLind said:

It appears they're allowing teams to use their home courts for practice:

Very interesting. I know there were rumors about them being used for games, but that doesn't seem very feasible. What I am a little intrigued (?) by is the fact that Miami's Vice court is the one shown in the photo. Might mean nothing if these courts aren't actually used once the season resumes, but kinda interesting nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, pelicanfan said:

^--repost from the 20/21 changes thread. Possible rebrand for the pelicans?

Probably the “City” jersey.

6 hours ago, projectjohn said:

Probably the “City” jersey.

Probably. I wouldn’t mind a rebrand that fully embraces the stripes though, it’s unique and ties in well with New Orleans.

14 hours ago, supermati said:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-03-at-11-26-15-AM.pn

In this photo the colours look fantastic. The red almost looks burgundy.

I'd love to see the Pelicans with a navy, burgundy and white identity with a simple logo like that. Maybe add a little bit of gold to it and you got a very noble and fancy identity, like the french soccer national team-.